New here? Introduce yourself!

I'm new here!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: I'm new here!

Postby Dream » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:16 am

murmurlade wrote:Dream
actually, zOMG was recently rebooted. its back up again. awww yeassss let me bust out my CL12 rings.

welcome to windlyn though! ^q^ what kinda anime have ya watched? got any recommendations?

I'm not sure how far I was on there. On my old account I was max rank which was 10 I believe? On the one I have been on I forgot what level I was, I know I was not max rank. Do you have to start over or you still have your stuff?

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 11:39 pm

Deity.

I may seem extra.

Postby murmurlade » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:22 am

Dream
you must be super OG then! the max is no longer 10, its 12. you don't have to start over, you still have all of your items if they're in your inventory.
i know a few people got rid of their rings after zomg was shut down, they must be crying right about now.

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 12:39 pm

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby Dream » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:23 am

Kyndreth wrote:Ahhh, yeah, that makes plenty of sense. A beauty advisor? Csa?

Well... German and French aren't bad either. Ahhhh, yeah, Japanese is easier speech wise for sure. There's a very limited set of sounds with very little change in the way things are pronounced.

Does it? I'm not a big Mobile User so...

Yeah, Inflation was ridiculous.

@Murmur
WAAIT ZOMG!! ****! MY STUFF! MY OLD ACCOUNT STUFF! I'M SO MAD I HAD SO MANY THINGS MAXED THIS IS BS!!!

A beauty advisor is the same as Csa which is customer service associate except we work in the cosmetic department. We supposed to get a beauty consultant which does your makeup. Im new to makeup and I enjoy doing my makeup but I'm not into doing someone else face lol. I do not see myself having a career out of it. D:

I'm on my phone a lot now because it works similar like a computer and it's very light weight! It's limited on what you can do, still it's great to use! :)

On gaia I bought a hacked item before and it happened to me and I was worried because I did not know and I was informed about it. I submitted a ticket and it took 7 to 14 days before I could trade again.

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:36 am

Ahhhhhh, I seeee. Makes sense!

But little screens!

Ahhh, I just got locked out of my account.

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm

Kyndreth's Story Thread | Kyndreth's Pets

Kyndreth Sings Discord Link!
Thursdays 7pm CDT

Postby Dream » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:57 am

murmurlade wrote:Dream
you must be super OG then! the max is no longer 10, its 12. you don't have to start over, you still have all of your items if they're in your inventory.
i know a few people got rid of their rings after zomg was shut down, they must be crying right about now.

Lol yup , I'm very old. My favorite companion on there name was boxxy. I'm not sure what happened to him. I will have to check it out probably.

I bet there are. :c

Postby galled » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:58 am

Welcome to Windlyn!

Looks like you've found your way around. As you've discovered everyone is super-friendly!

I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 9:39 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:21 pm

welcome to windlyn, Dream! I'm glad Kyndreth steered you towards my dice game threads, Monkeygirl18 also has some prize threads and one going on right now.
Purchase the items in the Lazarus shop because they are only temporary. Post in any of the threads, everyone is quite helpful.

Mary Kay consultants have the consumer put their own make up on using the sample products that way the consultants can instruct and the customer learns so that they can do it when they are at home. I've never had make up done at the beauty section, I just assumed they would do it the same way? It sounds like you enjoy the people you work with and that is always a plus!

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Waait, really, they do that? I'm curious as hell. I've always wanted to learn to use makeup!

Postby Akuyi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:54 pm

Hey, check out my shop if you haven't already! I have a giveaway for new members there! c:

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 5:39 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Kyndreth » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Akuyi
Heh, when I joined up I saw the giveaway and felt kinda meh, for thinking about taking stuff so I avoided it :P

Postby Dream » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:39 pm

Kyndreth wrote:Waait, really, they do that? I'm curious as hell. I've always wanted to learn to use makeup!

What do you want to know? I have knowledge of makeup and beauty related stuff because im mostly subscribe to beauty gurus on YouTube.

Postby Dream » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Thank you so much Galled!

@Lemon I didn't see your posts until now and thought Kyndreth was talking to me lol.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:35 pm

no worries, sometimes it can be difficult to follow who is talking to who.

I am not sure if you have Mary Kay products in your country because it is individual/independent consultants selling. I have a friend over here who I purchase from who worked her way up to a senior director and I remember her telling me she made at least $5000/month on just her own sales plus she got the free car to use and other benefits.I'm not very good at selling stuff - I tried selling other stuff as an independent consultant but I give things at too great a discount and don't make more then covering my costs.

Postby Dream » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:29 am

MonkeyGirl18 wrote:Welcome to Windlyn!

Thank you and your avi looks adorable! :)

@Cheesecake We do have Mary Kay products and you can be a consultant. One of The YouTuber's I am subscribe to was doing it with her friend but it didn't work out because she was not making money like the others. That's great for your friend, I'm amazed! I feel like these beauty consultant companies you work for is either a hit or miss just like any other company. There's people who have a good experience or a bad one. At the beginning it does not seem like its a easy job because they take most of the money out of you before you start making something if I'm right and you have to try and sale a lot of products. Also being in a good area to sale the products. Have to be very dedicated on making sales.

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Wagon