New here? Introduce yourself!

I'm new here!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: I'm new here!

Postby Kyndreth » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Dream wrote:
Kyndreth wrote:Ahaha, yeah... I've tried some makeup a bit, but I'm at the level of, I apply foundation for coverage. Now a little lip tint. Makeup!

Blush? Uh... idk? Contouring? Uhhhhhh... eye makeup? Egads... that's scary!

I'm a newbie with makeup too lol. I don't do it everyday but when I get in the mood to. I watch tons of videos. Finally since I've been working I was able to purchase a lot of makeup products. I do like the highlight and contour look and the natural look. I do the natural look more often. I can't even highlight and contour right. :/

Yup, that's how it is for me, most days I'm also like... can't be bothered with makeup because I wanna sleep. Or something.

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 12:45 am

Kyndreth's Story Thread | Kyndreth's Pets

Kyndreth Sings Discord Link!
Thursdays 7pm CDT

Postby Dream » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:24 pm

Kyndreth wrote:
Dream wrote:
Kyndreth wrote:Ahaha, yeah... I've tried some makeup a bit, but I'm at the level of, I apply foundation for coverage. Now a little lip tint. Makeup!

Blush? Uh... idk? Contouring? Uhhhhhh... eye makeup? Egads... that's scary!

I'm a newbie with makeup too lol. I don't do it everyday but when I get in the mood to. I watch tons of videos. Finally since I've been working I was able to purchase a lot of makeup products. I do like the highlight and contour look and the natural look. I do the natural look more often. I can't even highlight and contour right. :/

Yup, that's how it is for me, most days I'm also like... can't be bothered with makeup because I wanna sleep. Or something.

Exactly , I do not want to wipe off my makeup when I get home. Too much extra work removing it lol.

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 1:45 am

Deity.

I may seem extra.

Postby Kyndreth » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Heh, yuuup, much better to just wash your face and then roll into bed when you're tired.

Postby murmurlade » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:42 pm

You don't wipe it off?
But hygiene! Pores! They're screaming!

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 2:45 pm

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby Kyndreth » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Hm...? me?

When I do makeup I make sure to wash my face twice with cleansers before bed. Especially because I just don't want makeup all over the place.

Postby Dream » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:34 pm

murmurlade wrote:You don't wipe it off?
But hygiene! Pores! They're screaming!

Nooo lol I do wash it completely off I just hate doing it all the time xD.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:48 pm

I think the trick is to NOT wear a lot of foundation - just minimal to smooth out the skin and then to brush with a concealing powder for the final touch up - or if you are in a hurry then just brush with the concealing powder down your face and neck and it smooths out the skin. Too much and it looks like the make up is wearing you!

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 11:45 pm

Postby Dream » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:16 pm

I can only wear powder, wow I didn't know that. My eyebrows are sparse so I'll do that and powder, maybe concealer underneath. I also like to highlight my cheeks and add blush but I'm having issues making it look good on me. I wear glasses everyday..

Postby murmurlade » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:31 pm

Ooohhh. Good tips.

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 2:45 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:16 pm

I don't wear much make up, I'm just quoting what I have heard. I don't like how foundation makes my skin feel so I generally just to the powder lightly down the face. My cheeks always go so red that blush would not be a good thing.

Local time: Sat May 18, 2024 11:45 pm

Postby Kyndreth » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Ahhh, I see, yeah, I do bbcream as primer then powder foundation on top. And well, I'm certainly not going to do blush. My face is red all the time so
:P

Postby Dream » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Oh I see that makes sense. :) Does the makeup does not cover your redness? A green color corrector will do the trick!

Postby Kyndreth » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:32 pm

The red bleeds through the makeup tbh, I do have a green color correcter thing, cream thing. I dunno when to put it on, before bb cream? after bb cream? and then blending it... *shrugs*

Makeup is haaaard!

Postby Dream » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Kyndreth wrote:The red bleeds through the makeup tbh, I do have a green color correcter thing, cream thing. I dunno when to put it on, before bb cream? after bb cream? and then blending it... *shrugs*

Makeup is haaaard!

You put it on before your bb cream. See if that works for you. Elf also have a primer for redness for $6.

Postby Kyndreth » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Ahhh, alrighty then. I'll try it next time I guess. Thanks!

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Wagon