New here? Introduce yourself!

Hi my name...

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hi my name...

Postby DeadRazerz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:22 pm

Hi I am Razerz but call me Raze or whatever. Trying to get a friend to join, new to this place and would love to come in and creep be friends ^_^

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 6:23 am

Re: Hi my name...

Postby Akuyi » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:04 pm

Welcome to Windlyn, Raze! :heart:

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 1:23 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Diana » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Nice to meet you, Raze!
Welcome to Windlyn!

Will you tell us a little about yourself? What are you most passionate about? Do you have any hobbies or pets? What was the first thing you thought when you woke up this morning? :D

We have a really awesome community here, I am sure you will be making tons of new friends in no time!

If you find you have any questions or need anything, feel free to pm a moderator or me. :)

See you around!

Site Admin

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 5:23 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Welcome to windlyn!

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 7:23 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:05 pm

welcome to Windlyn! how did you find us?

Please check out my and Gizzie's charity and play my dice game threads for extra feathers.
Don't forget to fish at the star pond every 8 hours for free items and play the game room for feathers for 3 scores each day each game. Jump into an of the threads and chat.

favorite color? Any pets?

Postby galled » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

I hope you're able to get your friend to join. We're all super-friendly so the more the merrier! :)

Enjoy your time here!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby DeadRazerz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:37 pm

sure why not. I'll even throw a bit in.

Will you tell us a little about yourself? What are you most passionate about? Do you have any hobbies or pets? What was the first thing you thought when you woke up this morning?

Hm about myself? What would you like to know? Passionate about? Drawing is a passion of mine, singing, dancing, stuff like that. Cooking and baking as well. Completing goals or achievements gets me fueled up but who doesn't?

Hobbies? Alot, mostly said those above. Pets yes actually, a pet Scorpion named Whiskey, odd name I know but at the time I couldn't think of one and I never go back on a name I give first. There is usually a reason tied to it. One song I recently listened to was by Skillet - Whispers In the dark, say it loud, comatose. Then there are times I'll listen to nickelback or Shakira, 50 Cent, anime themed songs, or even techno based. Japanese sung or German sung songs. It varies. I haven't gotten into K-Pop just yet. I haven't found a song that wins me over.

Favorite colors are mostly darker shades but neon is awesome too. I may wear pink in my hair but I don't care for it. Blonde and blue for hair shade, brown and purple, or just mixtures of red to make an gradient effect, especially if its blue shades. White, blue, green, purple, black, and silver are top favorite colors.
Colors to wear are gothic usually, steampunk are more earthly tones for me.

Favorite anime? Hm...last one was naruto but its getting over rated now. Favorite manga...that is a long list, last recent read was Crimson Spell, Corsair, and many others. Anime, yaoi, yuri and hetero obviously but less adulty I just stick with those terms.

Favorite drink, Snack, meal, movie, tv series, weather, and season? Hm...Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper, lemonade too. Snack? Hm...sweet stuff usually or salty, depends. Meal? Pasta or pizza. Criminal minds, ncis, csi las vegas or miami style, and Shadowhunters (mostly for malec and clace). I prefer cloudy-dark or stormy (not rainy) weather. Boring cloudy days or rainy weather with no actual storms is tiring so I tend to nap a lot. Season is autumn as top favorite, then winter, spring, and summer. Winter and spring do tie together though :P

I have a bottle water next to me, a big shot of whiskey, and cake icing (i love eating at rare times). I want a puppy more than any other pet honestly, then a kitten, and if I could a tiny shark would be awesome. I just don't want to take them away from their homes though. I have 3 younger brothers, I live with one, one visits often, and the other one I have nothing to do with. I live with my step father and my mother, my youngest brother is 8 and I live with him (with his dad, aka my step dad).

I love writing roleplays or fanfictions, sometimes just stories. I love fandoms and pairings or shippings. Then i also just like to relax half of the time and do nothing. I mean who doesn't? I work full time and still live at home but its cheaper at the moment, or so I hope it is. This place does drive me nuts. I love gothic avatars and outfits more than anything else. Except very few dress gothic around me.

SO is this enough? I mean if you have more questions, by all means ask.

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 6:23 am

Postby Gingerale » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:45 pm

glad to see you settling in - my helpful hint is to get your items from the Lazarus shop first as those are only around temporarily, right now there are shark themed vests

Cost of living is so expensive that I think it is great if you can stay at home longer, or share expenses with friends or family. Check out Akuyi's yard sale for lots of past items.

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 4:23 am

Postby Akuyi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:47 am

Yeees come to the dark side my shop! I have cookies!

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 1:23 pm

Postby Dipper » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:41 am

Welcome to Windlyn, I hope you enjoy yourself here ^w^

I'm not around a lot because things are getting in the way, but I really enjoy my time here anyway >w<

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 2:23 pm

Ne/Nem/Nir/Nirs/Nemself
They/Them/Theirs/Themselves

Not really set in stone...still confused

If you need me, please look for me here:
https://discord.gg/bRwhnFz

Postby Watery Star » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi, welcome to Windlyn!
That's a very thorough introduction.^^
I don't really hear of people keeping scorpions as a pet.

I hope to see more of you around here.

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 7:23 am

Postby Gingerale » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:23 pm

are you figuring the site out ok? don't be afraid to post in other threads and play the games.

New items in the Lazarus shop so get those before they are gone!

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 4:23 am

Return to Welcome Wagon