New here? Introduce yourself!

first post.....

Moderator: Ryvvi

first post.....

Postby Bioshock » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:20 pm

i am just gonna copy the questions in that please read post....

What is your favourite food? (or, alternatively, what's the weirdest thing you've eaten?)
dunno what my favorite is cause that changes. maybe weird thing ive eaten is crickets or scorpion
What are some of your hobbies?
i like to lurk around online or play video games
What are you most passionate about?
civil rights n other political issues most seriously. but also animals...my favorite games..stuff like that
Do you have a favourite colour(s)?
green. i will be very sad when my username turns black :(
What's your favourite joke?
various stupid memes
What's the one thing you can't live without?
my bunny!
Do you have a superstition?
i believe in devils and demons, and i dont mess with that kinda nonsense. not religious/spiritual tho

i ignored the other questions because i dont know how to answer them sooo i guess thats the weird note im leaving this post off on :cool:

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 9:11 pm

Re: first post.....

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:28 pm

Welcome to WIndlyn Bioshcok!

You came just in time for the first day of the Novalia event. Go to the home page and click on the aurora borealis and follow the explanation and lore background. As k if you have any problems, we are happy to help out.

Basics: fish in the star pond every 9 hours ( some backgrounds and rare items can be found in there).
Quest every 12 using shop or fishing pond items, I recommend you cancel if they ask for past items and try again later..
Daily scores of 3 games per game gives feathers so those are an easy get.
Lazarus shop only has temporary items so collect them when they appear.

Green is my favorite color too!!!

Check out the links in my signature and go to my charity...you can get a bunny for your welcome gift if you like bunnies!

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 7:11 pm

Postby galled » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:40 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

You're just in time for the event. I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Bioshock » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:49 pm

thank you everyone. i think it will take me a bit to navigate but i have found the shops already at least

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:54 pm

Don't hesitate to ask if you need help ~!

Postby ciel » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:58 pm

Eeeeh you ate a scorpion?! Was it in one of those suckers?

What are your favorite video games? I like them too! (although I should be spending my time more productively these days... T__T; )

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 6:11 pm

Postby Bioshock » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:08 pm

yeah it was one of those suckers. i did not finish it because the candy itself managed to be grosser than the scorpion. the crickets tasted like stale peanuts so i did not eat all of those either. probably bugs would be tastier if they were dressed up a little better than those novelty items you find in gift shops

i like...bioshock 1 and 2, majoras mask, stardew valley...well actually there is a long list but you could say those are my very favorites. hbu

Postby ciel » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:21 pm

I've only ever played Bioshock in the sky myself, but it was pretty cool. I watched my boyfriend play 1&2 and really enjoyed the story, but I'm a scaredy cat ahaha. I really love watching people play horror games, but can't play them myself. Have you heard of Soma? It was seriously cool.

I've never played Majoras Mask! I actually haven't played a whole lot of Zelda for some reason. It's on my list for sure, I just have a really long list. T__T If I had to say my favorite games, it would be Shadow of the Colossus, Castlevania SOTN, and SUPA MARIO WORLD 2: YOSHI'S ISLAND GREATEST PLATFORMER OF ALL TIME FIGHT ME lmao

Just recently I started playing on a private server for Final Fantasy XI (the old MMO). I don't know what it is about old games, but they have such a distinct charm to them. I also really like how they don't just give you all the answers directly, it's more fun to figure stuff out imo. You play any mmos? I used to be super addicted to Maplestory and Aion.

Postby Bioshock » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:29 pm

yeah soma is cool. i heard there was a mode for it now where you can play without worrying about dying, or something like that. so that could make it easier.

majoras mask was my first zelda so it is a favorite. although i like wind waker too.

havent played or purchased any of those games before. not really into mmos or anything multiplayer to be honest. but i know people who play them

Postby Gingerale » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:47 pm

Nice to have a new member to our wonderful world of Windlyn!

Please click on the charity link in my signature and let me know which gift you choose!

Have you gotten any gingerbread pengwing cookies yet?

Postby ciel » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:52 pm

Oh really? I watched a friend play it, and was so invested in the story. I also watched him play through the first Silent Hill. (we were gonna go through them all but got stuck on the second one lmao) He sucks at the puzzles so I was helping him with them and laughing as he screeched in terror when demons were chasing him.

I've played Wind Waker! I never finished it though. T__T;

I'm not usually into muliplayer games either, don't really like MOBAs or battle arenas; but mmos are so chill for some reason. It's fun to team up with other people to take down a monster or just chat while farming something haha. Granted, mmos usually aren't very good games on their own, so I can see why someone wouldn't wanna play them. It's more the social aspect (or competitive if you're into pvp) that draws people to them I think.

Return to Welcome Wagon