New here? Introduce yourself!

New, hi!

Moderator: Ryvvi

New, hi!

Postby Gorirakujira » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:25 am

Hello everyone I’m new here.

I’m a gamer for the most part and currently trying to become a better hunter in Monster Hunter World :scream:

I hope to form new friends and become part of this community. I will look forward to seeing you around. Thank you.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 8:50 am

Re: New, hi!

Postby galled » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Welcome to WIndlyn!

Feel free to drop into any thread and I'm sure you'll make friends quickly. Everyone is super-friendly! :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 6:50 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Gorirakujira » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:49 pm

:cry:
galled wrote:Welcome to WIndlyn!

Feel free to drop into any thread and I'm sure you'll make friends quickly. Everyone is super-friendly! :)

Thank you :heart:

Postby ciel » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:56 pm

Aaah I really wish my computer was good enough to play monster hunter T___T it looks so fun! Also, welcome to Windlyn!

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 5:50 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:58 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! How did you find your way here?

Please visit the links in my signature to get items from my charity or participate in my game threads for extra feathers!

You are in time for the Novalia holiday event. From the home page click on the event banner and then the link to the goals (last sentence of first post), click on the links under the goals, complete the goals and go back to the goals page (refresh the page if you keep it open) and claim your prize. Today's are lucky grapes!

Fish every 8 hours for free items not available in the shops.
Quest every 12 hours (uses items from the shops, fishing items and past items).
Play games for feathers for 3 games/day.

Don't be shy, just jump in and reply!

Do you have pets? What's your favorite colors?

Postby Gorirakujira » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:28 pm

ciel wrote:Aaah I really wish my computer was good enough to play monster hunter T___T it looks so fun! Also, welcome to Windlyn!

Aw! I have it on the playstation so no worry for me. My computer wouldn’t handle it either :cheer:

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Postby Gorirakujira » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! How did you find your way here?

Please visit the links in my signature to get items from my charity or participate in my game threads for extra feathers!

You are in time for the Novalia holiday event. From the home page click on the event banner and then the link to the goals (last sentence of first post), click on the links under the goals, complete the goals and go back to the goals page (refresh the page if you keep it open) and claim your prize. Today's are lucky grapes!

Fish every 8 hours for free items not available in the shops.
Quest every 12 hours (uses items from the shops, fishing items and past items).
Play games for feathers for 3 games/day.

Don't be shy, just jump in and reply!

Do you have pets? What's your favorite colors?

Thank you for the tips and being so welcoming :heart:
Love your username. Was my moms favourite kind of cake.

I had a chance to have a look around this afternoon, played a few games, fished out a cool item. I’m stuck on a quest. Trying to find some bee item....I need to look harder in the shops maybe I missed it. I did finish one and got his cool moon tshirt I’m wearing. I’m loving the stories of the shops and quests. I’m a big reader so I enjoy roleplaying.

I adopted an egg. I’m keeping it warm. Not sure when it will hatch or if it even does :worry: but I’m making sure its comfort level is high.

Thank you for the links. I will drop by the charity thread when I get a chance sounds like fun. I love partaking in fourum based games. Does this site have dice roll?

I’m always on the hunt for new avatar based forums (i like dressing avatars). I googled and found another forum that had a thread telling users of avatar based sites they know of. I liked the sound of this one. Once here I fell in love with the avatar bases and art work.

Thank you once again and I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Postby NerdyAliCat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:47 pm

Hello! Welcome to Windlyn. I hope you enjoy your time here

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 9:50 pm

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:06 pm

My game threads are dice roll :grin:

Lemon Cheesecake is about the only flavored cheesecake I like because it generally is lighter, but I mainly like the lemon flavor. :wink:

I believe only one bee is in the shop? My suggestion is just cancel the quest and try again later. Remember that you can quest from both sister's each time. Rumor has it the Quest have wings hidden in there but I haven't come across them yet. :strain:

Fishing has some backgrounds and Ursus bears.

I started It's a Pet's Life thread but I don't recall what forum I have it under... however we got images of the different levels and figured out the levls for most of the pets on it. Mdom and Diana have the adults of the bears...I have not made it there yet....

You can buy immortality potions with diamond currency if you want to keep the pet growing but make sure it never dies. I give out one for free on my charity when you post that your first pet hatched.

Postby Gingerale » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:48 pm

Welcome!

Come to my newbie welcome charity thread!

don't worry if people don't seem to be on, just leave a message and we'll come by and reply!

Are you getting snow for the holiday's where you are?

Postby Gorirakujira » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:00 am

NerdyAliCat wrote:Hello! Welcome to Windlyn. I hope you enjoy your time here

Thank you so much.

Postby Gorirakujira » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:03 am

Gingerale wrote:Welcome!

Come to my newbie welcome charity thread!

don't worry if people don't seem to be on, just leave a message and we'll come by and reply!

Are you getting snow for the holiday's where you are?

Thank you.
Always snow in Canada :cheer:
Not been too bad this hoilday season though....which means we will be hit hard January to March :cry:

What about yourself?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:10 am

We need rain, we should have gotten a lot more then we did for November now Jan/Feb is our last hope otherwise it will be another very dry year and that is not good for fire season.

Postby ciel » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Gorirakujira wrote:
ciel wrote:Aaah I really wish my computer was good enough to play monster hunter T___T it looks so fun! Also, welcome to Windlyn!

Aw! I have it on the playstation so no worry for me. My computer wouldn’t handle it either :cheer:

I FORGOT I COULD GET IT FOR THE PLAYSTATION
/headdesk

ahhh man now I'm seriously considering buying it... noooo I don't need more distractions ahahaha

Do you like any other games?

Postby Gorirakujira » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:52 am

ciel wrote:
Gorirakujira wrote:

I FORGOT I COULD GET IT FOR THE PLAYSTATION
/headdesk

ahhh man now I'm seriously considering buying it... noooo I don't need more distractions ahahaha

Do you like any other games?

Haha it’s okay. First time its been made for playstation/xbox i think. I only got it as it went to 50% off just before Christmas.

I’m mainly into RPG. If I’m ever done with Monster Hunter i need to play dragon quest 11 and red dead redemption 2. What about you?

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon