New here? Introduce yourself!

Avi Site Vetran

Moderator: Ryvvi

Avi Site Vetran

Postby snow_evee » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:46 pm

Hello! Im not new at all to avi sites, but def new to this one! Im loving these cute little avis!

Im from Roliana, Ernya (R.I.P) Solia, Menewsha, you name a site, im prob on it! I have the same username on most sites, so im easy to find!

Im 27 years old working to jobs and just had a baby in September who is now 4 months old and is my whole world! Im into reading and drawing and playing any random game i can find on my phone.

Pleasure to meet you all!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:16 pm

Re: Avi Site Vetran

Postby galled » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:51 pm

Welcome to Windlyn and welcome to your little one to the world! :)

Don't know how you find time for so many sites and a newborn, but we're glad you're here!

I hope you enjoy your time here, everyone is super-friendly! :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:16 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:46 pm

Welcome to Windlyn, glad you found y our way to us!

You may recognize the name of some of our other members from the other sites you are on then.

We are having a gifting event so don't be surprised if some of us send some care packages from the Lazarus shop your way.

Check out the links in my signature for my game threads and charity. There are lots of items in the shops and even more when you count the past items only available in the yard sales.

I'm sorry you have to work 2 jobs while you have a new baby, that must be exhausting and you probably feel like you are missing out on milestones. I hope you have some help.

Do you have a favorite color? What's your go to hot beverage?

Postby snow_evee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:10 am

Thanks for the warm welcome ^^
@galled: Im online when hes asleep ahhaa. but yes, it is tough.
@Lemon Cheesecake: Im currently on Parental Leave, so right now its just taking care of him. But when i start again in September it will def be very difficult. Im not with the father at the moment but i have a very good support system.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 am

I think some countries give one year paid leave for either parent but here we only can take 3 months leave and that comes out of sick leave and annual, very nice that you get longer that allows for a good bonding time and you have the option of part time if you need the extra cash.

Forgot to mention fishing is every 8 hours and questing every 12 hours. You can quest for both Sister's and if you don't have the items just cancel the quest and check next time. Both have items you can not get at the shops and fishing gives out backgrounds.

The week ends are usually busier here, everyone is friendly so post and someone will respond.
I'm off to work, will check in later. Enjoy your day!

Postby Watery Star » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:26 am

Welcome to Windlyn!
Congrats on your bundle of joy! I'm glad you get a year off to bond and care for your little one.
Feel free to post in any of my threads. I have a shop and give extras away but haven't updated it in awhile.
I hope you enjoy yourself here.^^

Postby Akuyi » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:33 am

Welcome! Image

Are you also on Rec?

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:16 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby snow_evee » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:37 am

Akuyi wrote:Welcome! Image

Are you also on Rec?

Whats Rec? i might be

Postby Akuyi » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:45 pm

snow_evee
recolor.me Image

Postby Gingerale » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Yay! You found a friend in Akuyi!

Welcome to our wonderful world of Windlyn!
Congratulations on a new baby, he must be at the stage where he is almost ready to sit up, probably pushing up on his arms when he is laying flat? Is he teething early? Did you nurse? Are the Grandparents involved in his life? Grandparents can be a great asset and so can Auntie's and Uncles! What sounds is he making? Now there are apps for how many times you've changed a diaper or fed them, every baby is different, not all of them eat or poop the same timing so don't stress out over it. I've know people who got too involved in inputting the info and stressed over it. Savor this at home time, I have friends who went back to work after 3 weeks because they couldn't get paid leave, so sad, breaks your heart.

Come to my newbie welcome thread for a welcome gift.

A quick way to earn feathers is to play the games. You get scores for 3 scores per game per day. The ransacked room is a matching game and is very easy and fast.

Check out the pound if you want a pet that is already hatched, there isn't always anything in the pound but presently there is.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:16 pm

Postby Akuyi » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Actually, I just greeted her. Image

Wait, is that how you make friends? I've been doing this wrong all my life! Image

Postby Tandy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Hello.

Postby snow_evee » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:28 pm

Akuyi wrote:snow_evee
recolor.me Image

Yes I am on there too! Thats what i thought you were refering to!
Gingerale wrote:Yay! You found a friend in Akuyi!

Welcome to our wonderful world of Windlyn!
Congratulations on a new baby, he must be at the stage where he is almost ready to sit up, probably pushing up on his arms when he is laying flat? Is he teething early? Did you nurse? Are the Grandparents involved in his life? Grandparents can be a great asset and so can Auntie's and Uncles! What sounds is he making? Now there are apps for how many times you've changed a diaper or fed them, every baby is different, not all of them eat or poop the same timing so don't stress out over it. I've know people who got too involved in inputting the info and stressed over it. Savor this at home time, I have friends who went back to work after 3 weeks because they couldn't get paid leave, so sad, breaks your heart.

Come to my newbie welcome thread for a welcome gift.

A quick way to earn feathers is to play the games. You get scores for 3 scores per game per day. The ransacked room is a matching game and is very easy and fast.

Check out the pound if you want a pet that is already hatched, there isn't always anything in the pound but presently there is.

Oh wow! Hello! Yes my mom is involved. Im not on good terms with the father or his parents right now, very long story that just dont sit right with my feelings about things. He is starting to try and sit up on his own which is very amusing to watch. He is not a fan of tummy time but we try anyway. I did not nurse, it was a very traumatic experience for me, so formula was easier on me. I believe he is starting to teeth now that hes 4 months.

Postby Akuyi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:37 pm

Oh, I don't think I've seen you around there. But then again, I am mainly in my faction and a few roleplay threads. I really like the avatar system on Rec. So sad that we don't have multi-layering and coloring here. But the avatars are really cute on Windlyn. :smile:

You really are on a lot of avatar sites, huh. How do you keep up with all of them?

Postby snow_evee » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:38 pm

Akuyi wrote:Oh, I don't think I've seen you around there. But then again, I am mainly in my faction and a few roleplay threads. I really like the avatar system on Rec. So sad that we don't have multi-layering and coloring here. But the avatars are really cute on Windlyn. :smile:

You really are on a lot of avatar sites, huh. How do you keep up with all of them?

It does get difficult haha. Im on KofK, Roli, Rec, Menewsha, TatteredWeave, Solia, Faenaria, Voltra, Marapets and prob a bunch others. I used to just frequent Roli, KofK and Ernya. But Ernya closed down and now Roli is aswell

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon