New here? Introduce yourself!

ANOTHA ONE

Moderator: Ryvvi

ANOTHA ONE

Postby mudang » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:41 am

Hi everyonnneee. Special thanks to the people who sent me things for being new. You guys are SO sweet!!

The site is really cool. I've been on various pet sites a long time (Neo and Gaia back in 2004 through whenever, and Subeta - all of them aren't too great imo anymore). I'm turning 30 this year smh.

Anyway nice to meet you all.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 11:40 pm

Re: ANOTHA ONE

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:39 pm

One thing we Winners (Windlyn members) like to do is to shower newcomers with gifts!

I am so excited you have found my threads...don't forget to go to my charit thread. Those of us with charity threads have it posted in our signature which shows up on our first post of the page. The one thing I ask is that you DO NOT use any of the past items I gift for the questing because they can never be recovered.

When you hatch your first egg let me know and I gift an immortality potion from the diamond shop for your pet (it can also be equipped as a necklace).

General info:
Lazarus shop items are temporary so try to get items there first. Sometimes the items find their way back in other events or seasonal shop items and maybe regular shop items (eventually, like the fairy items) and sometimes they don't. Chinese new year themed items I am assuming will only appear every 12 years.

Star fishing is every 8 hours and the items are unique to the pond...back grounds, blue ursus bear egg, telescopes are rarer.

Questing is every 12 hours and you can get wings from the Sister's but that is extremely extremely rare. Questing generally asks for fishing pond items or store items but when it asks for past items I bypass those because those items are rarely replaceable.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions!

If you beat my doughnut score I will give you 500 feathers. :grin:

What were the things you liked from the other sites?

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 12:40 am

Postby galled » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Welcome!

Nice to meet you too! :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Gingerale » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Welcome to our wonderful world of Windlyn!

Come visit my threads, especially my newbie welcome thread for a welcome gift!

Entering into a new decade?! What were the most memorable events in your 20's?

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 11:40 pm

Postby Tandy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:47 pm

Hello. I'm glad you've joined.

Return to Welcome Wagon