New here? Introduce yourself!

just another newbie

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: just another newbie

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:44 pm

:distress: I hope you won't forget us completely! Things are always developing on here so keep checking on...I just keep checking uread posts but there is always the notifications under the avatar to see who has responded as well. I have a full time job so I check in before work and I'm on in the evenings. It doesn't take much for me to sign in, but I do use my computer and not my phone.

We'll always be excited to see you on!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:08 am

Postby raviolitheif » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:52 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote::distress: I hope you won't forget us completely! Things are always developing on here so keep checking on...I just keep checking uread posts but there is always the notifications under the avatar to see who has responded as well. I have a full time job so I check in before work and I'm on in the evenings. It doesn't take much for me to sign in, but I do use my computer and not my phone.

We'll always be excited to see you on!

i wont forget! i check my favourites bar at least once a day :smile: its just less than id like to if that makes sense? im working on updating myself better on things i think are fun or important! so maybe this will help me get there :embarassed: im kind of embarrassed on how hard it is for me to remember stuff

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:08 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:33 pm

if you think it is actually a memory thing then make sure you are covering the basics ...getting enough rest, eating healthy and staying away from things that muddle your brain :wink:

Postby raviolitheif » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:26 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:if you think it is actually a memory thing then make sure you are covering the basics ...getting enough rest, eating healthy and staying away from things that muddle your brain :wink:

well shoot, ive failed steps one, two and three for ages now haha :embarassed: im working on it though

Postby Gingerale » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:00 pm

There's just too many distractions in a day and too many delicious foods to eat!

Postby raviolitheif » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:40 pm

Gingerale wrote:There's just too many distractions in a day and too many delicious foods to eat!

you are so, so right haha!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:54 pm

I'm working on it as well...making progress in some areas and not so much in other areas! :wink:

Postby raviolitheif » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:56 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:I'm working on it as well...making progress in some areas and not so much in other areas! :wink:

Well here's to all of us making strides to get to our goals one day! :heart: :smile:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:03 pm

getting good quality sleep is probably the most difficult challenge for me...I wake up every couple hours no matter whether I go to bed earlier or not.

How about you?

Postby raviolitheif » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:26 pm

[+] SPOILER
Lemon Cheesecake wrote:getting good quality sleep is probably the most difficult challenge for me...I wake up every couple hours no matter whether I go to bed earlier or not.

How about you?

any sound or movement that i dont make wakes me up. any sound. it gets.... really bad. i also forget to eat if im not reminded, and just a litany of other things...

Postby galled » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:35 pm

I sleep with ear plugs (only when I'm not alone at home--not necessary and perhaps too too paranoid). It works well for me.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz