New here? Introduce yourself!

Soaring in to say...

Moderator: Ryvvi

Soaring in to say...

Postby Skittex » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:42 pm

Yo! What's Up?

Name's Skittex, but you can also call me Lee.

Whilst roaming the web, I stumbled upon this site. Kind of reminded me of domino's, cause it was just one avatar site after another. Found 1, rediscovered 2, and then I ended up signing up here. Must say, this place looks fairly nice.

Since I've been to quite a few avatar and avatar pet sites, I know enough to get by. Well, for the most part anyway. That said, it may still take a small bit to fully get my bearings.

Anyway, it's nice to be here, and I look forward to what lays ahead for this site.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am

Re: Soaring in to say...

Postby Watery Star » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:07 pm

Welcome to Windlyn Skittex!

This is a very nice and cozy site^^ The people here and kind and friendly.
There's currently an event going on but ending very soon. Tomorrow the Lazarus shop will have the regular event items for purchase. Items in the Lazarus shop don't stay there for long so buy those items first!

There's fishing under the Game Room tab that you can do once every ~8 hours? It gives a free random item, some you can only get from fishing.

The games give lots of feathers and you can wait until you get a good score to claim feathers.

Feel free to post in any of my threads. I have a shop and give away some of my extras but I still needed to update it^^;
I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you have any questions, just ask!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:17 pm

Welcome to Windlyn, Lee!

Watery Star has covered the basic to know info but you can also check the help/support forum or ask anyone on here because we are always happy to help!

The links to some of my game threads and charity are in my signature so come visit!

Questing is every 12 hours, cancel the quest if you don't have the items and try again later. After you build up your items from fishing you should be able to fulfill most quests.

If you beat my high score on the Doughnut game I will give you 500 feathers! It has to show up on the score board.

Your favorite color? Do you have any pets of your own? Outdoor or indoor person?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:11 am

Postby galled » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:44 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

If you have any questions, need help or just want to chat feel free to jump into any thread--everyone is super-friendly! :)

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Gingerale » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:37 pm

Welcome to our wonderful world of Windlyn! Come to my newbie thread - PLEASE!!!!

We never know exactly when, but there are new things coming to Windlyn all the time so keep checking in. The faithful are always rewarded!

Pet fish hatch around level 10, the bears around level 25. Once they hatch you have to keep them fed or they die. Not to worry though, there are revival and immortality potions in the diamond shop and some members will trade diamond wings for feathers if you can't buy your own.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:11 am

Postby NerdyAliCat » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:16 am

Welcome to Windlyn!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:11 pm

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby Akuyi » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:06 am

Hey, welcome! Image

Does your name have any relation to Skittles?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:52 pm

Oh...I read that like skittish...what is the inspiration behind your name?

Return to Welcome Wagon