New here? Introduce yourself!

Greetings from a newcomer.

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Greetings from a newcomer.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:18 pm

Other then the "Italian" style pasta I also like the "asian style" like yakisoba ( which also are in the realm of ramen or spaghetti noodles) or chow fun (which are kind of like fettuccine noodles). I don't like lo mein though (too skinny) and I don't like thick pasta like penne...too chewy for me. And of course sauce makes all the difference because I don't like plain noodles.

Do you like to cook?

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:54 am

Postby Chris Hans Vonheimer » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:19 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Other then the "Italian" style pasa I also like the "asian style" like yakisoba ( which also are in the realm of ramen or spaghetti noodles) or chow fun (which are kind of like fettuccine noodles). I don't like lo mein though (too skinny) and I don't like thick pasta like penne...too chewy for me. And of course sauce makes all the difference because I don't like plain noodles.

Do you like to cook?

That's cool and not really a Cook, that's my bf's job when he is around but I do love to bake.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:54 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:38 am

What do you like to bake? Although I I enjoy eating cake or squares, when it comes to baking I'm more of a cookie baker since they are easiest.

Don't forget to visit my charity thread. Watery Star, Gingerale and Akuyi also give free items for newcomers.

Postby Chris Hans Vonheimer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:43 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:What do you like to bake? Although I I enjoy eating cake or squares, when it comes to baking I'm more of a cookie baker since they are easiest.

Don't forget to visit my charity thread. Watery Star, Gingerale and Akuyi also give free items for newcomers.

My favorite thing to bake is cakes and cookies. Yeah that sounds fun too.
To be honest I'm confused on what to do lol do I post what I want in the thread (the pets) or do I pm you?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:49 am

You post to get feathers for currency and you can post in my charity thread to let me know what you want for your gifts. :grin:

Postby Chris Hans Vonheimer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:35 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:You post to get feathers for currency and you can post in my charity thread to let me know what you want for your gifts. :grin:

That's simple enough :)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:06 pm

Sometimes I mess things up so if I do...just let me know if it wasn't the right one!~

Postby Chris Hans Vonheimer » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:43 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Sometimes I mess things up so if I do...just let me know if it wasn't the right one!~

Yeah its the right one :)

Postby Gingerale » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:58 pm

How did your day go?

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon