New here? Introduce yourself!

Windlyn Newcomer? From Gaia?!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Windlyn Newcomer? From Gaia?!

Postby Operation Katana » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:13 am

Operation Katana says:

Hello, Windlyners. I'm from Gaia Online. I've been there for eleven years. Trying to find another site I can spend time on, I've found another one and then this one. Though this one has only one base, I'm not used to that. What is the go to on here? How does it differ to other avatar sites? Thanks for viewing my thread.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:43 pm

Re: Windlyn Newcomer? From Gaia?!

Postby Akuyi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Heeeey welcome to Windlyn! Image

Wow, 11 years is a long time! I've also been on Gaia for a while, but I don't remember the exact amount of time. I joined around the time evolving items were introduced and left when they shut down zOMG. Although they revived it later, or so I've heard. Image

The main thing I like about Windlyn are the pretty avatars and the really nice community. And posting speed is pretty chill, so I don't feel left out even when I only have so little time to spend on the site. It gets pretty active during events though.

I see you've found some more male-ish items already. Looking good!

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 4:43 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:17 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

We have one set base but different shades of skins...some are only available in the member yard sales. I have an extra zombie skin... there are a variey of male influenced hair styles in the different shops as well and check out the yard sales for any male type clothes from past events.

Star fishing is every 8 hours and questing every 12. Star fishing items are sometimes requested in the quests.
Posting gives you feathers, except not double posting, and games give you feather currency for 3 scores each game per day.

Please visit the links in my avatar signature to my game and charity threads! If you hatch your first pet let me know and I will gift you an immortality potion for your pet.

Looking forward to getting to know you! :cheer:

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 8:43 pm

Postby NerdyAliCat » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:35 am

Welcome to Windlyn!
I was on Gaia for a bit... But it's harder to post and make good friends over there, that's why i only frequent Windlyn. Smaller, non-toxic community, less items to worry about but still really fun and friendly!
I hope you enjoy your time here

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 11:43 am

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Return to Welcome Wagon