New here? Introduce yourself!

A wild Connor has appeared!

Moderator: Ryvvi

A wild Connor has appeared!

Postby Connor » Thu May 30, 2019 7:29 am

Hello all, I'm new here and I heard about this cute little site from reddit so I decided to check it out. I hope I make new friends here! My name is Connor, username is Connor (very creative I know). :heart:

edit:
Anything you guys reccomend me doing since I'm a beginner? I don't know where to start or the jist of this!

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 9:25 am

Re: A wild Connor has appeared!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu May 30, 2019 8:00 am

Welcome to our wonderful world of WIndlyn! Cute avatar!

You can fish at the Star pond fishing every 8 hours. The items from fishing are not found in the shops & they can be used in the quests. ( under the game room tab).

Get feathers for 3 games on each game per day ( an easy way to build up feathers).

quest with each Sister every 12 hours. Request Items are from the fishing pond, secret garden shop or past items. I recommend just canceling & trying later if you don't have the past items.

Check out my game threads for a chance at feathers and visit my charity ! (Links found in my avatar signature).

Everyone is very friendly so don't hesitate to post, we aren't on at the same time generally but someone will post eventually. Under the Forums are a list of the different threads, hangouts or play room are most active.

What kind of interests do you have? Are you a student? Work? I'm off to work now, I generally check in on here before I leave & when I get home.

Favorite color?

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 2:25 am

Postby galled » Thu May 30, 2019 8:17 am

Welcome to Windlyn!

A good place to start is with Liora's helpful Activity Guide viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1935 and the other guides in our Help / Support Forum viewforum.php?f=34

Of course feel free to ask questions and drop into any thread--everyone is super-friendly! ;)

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Nek0Nerd0 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:04 am

Welcome to Windlyn, Connor! :cheer:

You can check out forums, head into hangouts...

And yes, you can play the 3 games and send scores 3 times to rack up Feathers.

And once you have plenty of banked up Feathers, you can try having a pet! You can buy an egg from Creutair Coille and then start incubating :grin:

I hope you enjoy the site :cheer:

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 11:25 am

Last active May 2021.

Postby Akuyi » Thu May 30, 2019 9:18 am

*throws pokeball* Image

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 10:25 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Gingerale » Thu May 30, 2019 4:50 pm

Welcome! Thanks for finding my thread already!! :cheer:

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 1:25 am

Postby NerdyAliCat » Fri May 31, 2019 1:57 am

Hi Connor!
(Damn it Akuyi beat me to the Pokemon joke)
Welcome to Windlyn!

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 5:25 pm

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby Akuyi » Fri May 31, 2019 1:32 pm

Gotta be fast if you're in the trainer business or you'll never catch 'em all. Image

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 10:25 am

Postby Connor » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:19 am

@Lemon Cheesecake
Thank you! I am a college student right now, it's almost the the end of college so i'll be heading to University in
September! My Interests mainly consists of visiting social forums / sites , playing games and a bit of Netflix!
My Favourite color is Red!

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 9:25 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:50 pm

well, come on by my charity thread and pick something red as your welcome gift and then follow the steps in the thread to get a gift for reaching different milestones on your Windlyn journey.

Also, once your pet hatches let me know and I gift one immortality potion so the pet won't die. You can purchase potions on your own in the Diamond emporium but it takes real cash to get the wing currency. Some members will trade you feather currency for wing currency (I think the going rate was 250 feathers for 10 wing?).

Also...beat my doughnut game high score and I will award you 500 feathers (it has to show up as one of your 3 scores and be recorded on the top). Good luck!

What are you majoring in?

Return to Welcome Wagon