New here? Introduce yourself!

Hi all

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Hi all

Postby MissAutumn » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:27 am

Lucy

I hope he's returning for DA 4. I want to know how married life turned out for him and my Inquisitor. haha

Unfortunately I only have a PS4 and ESO still doesn't have cross platform servers. I may check it out one day. I've seen let's play of it and it looks like a beautiful game to play.

Well in KH Winnie the Pooh is in the same universe as Sephiroth... So yeah - it's not a game with a plot line you take that seriously. :grin:

That's a good collection of FF games. I had no idea the remake was only going to be PS4 only. That sucks that some games are still console locked! It may come to Xbox or PC eventually.

I'll upload a few of my pictures in a bit. I need to check the guide to uploading photos on the forums. (I suspect I need a 3rd party account with a picture website).

I think we all know what website I was talking about. :grin_wink: I left it years ago.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 2:18 am

Postby Lucy » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:43 am

MissAutumn

Ooooo, I didn't know DA4 was happening! That's so exciting!

Awww, dang. Hopefully ESO does go cross-platform one day. It seems more and more MMO's are becoming cross-platform, so I have hope! :smile:

I actually don't know if the FF7 remake will be solely for PS4, but considering the original game was only made for PS, I feel the pattern may stay consistent. :cry:

Let me know if you do post them, whatever the format I'll look! :heart:

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:18 pm

Postby MissAutumn » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:33 am

Lucy

They released the teaser trailer a few months ago: https://youtu.be/Nw3lrXlti-8

Hopefully. It'll probably get more people playing it if they allowed cross platform.

Hopefully they will release it for xbox - wasn't 15 on the xbox?

I'll let you know when they're up. Probably will be tomorrow now as I have to log off soon. Busy weekend for me.

Postby Lucy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:28 am

The trailer looks so good, wow! I can’t wait! :heart:

15 is on Xbox, I have a few other FF’s on Xbox as well! I love 15 a lot! xD

Also take your time, and post whenever you’re comfortable. I hope I’m not pressuring you. :cheeky: Hope you get through your weekend all nice and well. :heart:

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:18 pm

Postby MissAutumn » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:18 am

I hope we hear more news about possible release dates soon.

I miss playing 15. I keep meaning to dig it out and replay it. I still haven't beaten the giant turtle boss. I wish I had a bit more free time.

I'll get round to it sometime this week. When I'm not busy I'm lazy. :cheeky: It's been good weekend. It's a bonus I don't go back to work until Thursday. :cheer:

Hope you're having a fun one.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:52 am

I love the Kitty in your signature, Lucy!

One of the things I love about Windlyn is that it is like an extended family...and although it may be awhile since we talk to one another we are always excited to catch up when we do. :heart:

Yesterday was such a beautiful day and today is so overcast...it's like June gloom (a term those of us on the coast use when the interior heat draws the moisture from the ocean causing those of us on the coast to get clouds while the others burn up) and its almost the middle of july when we are supposed to get our blue skies!

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 7:18 pm

Postby MissAutumn » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:42 am

Although I've only been here a few days, I feel right at home here. Everyone is so nice to each other. :smile:

Hoping for bluer skies heading your way. It's been a wet summer here.

Postby Clouded Dreaming » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:36 am

Hello, nice to meet you Miss Autumn. :>
May I ask, do you like playing short indie RPGs?
I also joined Windlyn, and I feel thankful that someone recommended it, because the platform that I was using was going to be shut down after three weeks.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 6:18 am

∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎Dancing in the moonlight.

Postby MissAutumn » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:15 pm

Hi Clouded Dreaming, welcome to Windlyn. :)

I don't think I've play any indie RPGs. Can you recommend any?

Sorry to hear that your platform is closing down. A couple of places have shut down this year. It's quite sad. :( I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Postby Clouded Dreaming » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:10 pm

Thank you, and you too. ♡

I used to look and bookmark some because I thought that I'd play them soon. (I might!)
My sister likes RPGs too so I've recommended some.
For now, I'd recommend The Huntress of the Hollow or Melon Journey.
If you end up liking (hopefully) one of them or both, I can recommend some more if you'd like. :>

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 6:18 am

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon