New here? Introduce yourself!

I’m NOT A NEWB

Moderator: Ryvvi

I’m NOT A NEWB

Postby Laufeyah » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Jk I am hello everyone. This reminds me of tinierme. Ah how I miss those days...I usually go by Laufeia but it was taken. Which never happens. Someone here knows the good names ;) I roam around avatar websites quite often nowadays~ Hope to stay here for a lil bit~

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:41 am

Re: I’m NOT A NEWB

Postby Gingerale » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:49 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

Maybe you joined before if the name was taken? People come and go but they always seem to come back. Windlyn is a friendly community, feel free to post and people will welcome you in!

Make sure you go fishing in the star pond every 8 hours, the items there can't be found in the shops and there are backgrounds and other rare items.

Play the games in the game room to get extra currency feathers, you get scores for 3 games each game a day.

Come to my newbie thread for a welcome gift and pick out some items too!

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:41 am

Postby galled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:40 am

Welcome to Windlyn!

Is it possible you registered under that name and forgot? I've done that before (not here of course!) :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:41 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby MissAutumn » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:54 am

Welcome.

Everyone here is really friendly. I've only been here a few days and have received a warm welcome.

I hope you like the place. If you haven't seen it yet we're able to get pets here. You can buy them as eggs in the shop of adopt one from the pound.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:41 am

Postby murmurlade » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:21 am

It'd be quite hilarious if you registered before and just forgot :cheer:
Hey, welcome to Windlyn! Hope you enjoy your stay. Out of all the avatar sites I've ever been on, Windlyn's the only one I actually got emotionally attached to, even though I don't stick around too often.

It's a real nice place with lots of fun people around. Hope to see you around the forums!

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:41 pm

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby Laufeyah » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:19 am

Thank you so much everyone! I may have registered long ago. xD ~ glad to be here with ya ~

Postby Laufeyah » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:21 am

murmurlade wrote:It'd be quite hilarious if you registered before and just forgot :cheer:
Hey, welcome to Windlyn! Hope you enjoy your stay. Out of all the avatar sites I've ever been on, Windlyn's the only one I actually got emotionally attached to, even though I don't stick around too often.

It's a real nice place with lots of fun people around. Hope to see you around the forums!

ey, pretty sure I saw you on voltra yesterday, no? :P the lobster? xD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:26 am

Welcome to our wonderful world of Windlyn! :grin:

I'm sorry if your first name choice was taken! But we can still call you it if you'd like!!

Once your first pet hatches let me know and I will send you a congratulatory gift of an immortality potion that you can only buy in the diamond shop with wing currency. (Wing currency can be obtained by actually buying them through paypal or by trading certain members feather currency for them, or as prizes from events). The fishing pond is the only place you can get the blue ursus egg...I think it was in the pound once though.

Beat my high score in the doughnut game and I will give you 500 feathers. :wink:

Check out the links in my avatar's signature for my game threads and charity and I'd love to have you visit my other threads as well!

:pengwing: Pengwings are the natural inhabitants of Windlyn and are my favorite!

If you have any questions just ask! But there is a help/support with walk through's on the forum page and if you want to learn Windlyn lore that's in the forums too!

Postby galled » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:08 pm

Laufeyah wrote: Thank you so much everyone! I may have registered long ago. xD ~ glad to be here with ya ~

I suppose you could always try resetting the password on that account. That is, if you have an inkling of which email address you might have used? :worry:

Otherwise, we're just happy you're here--by any name! :smile:

Server Administrator

Postby murmurlade » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:34 pm

Laufeyah wrote:
murmurlade wrote:It'd be quite hilarious if you registered before and just forgot :cheer:

ey, pretty sure I saw you on voltra yesterday, no? :P the lobster? xD

OH GOD NO SOMEBODY SAW ME :scream:
Yeah, it was me... The lobster friend.....!! Thanks for recognizing me LOL
I actually popped off Voltra already, it's not as active/friendly as I'd liked it to be haha

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:41 pm

Postby Laufeyah » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:57 am

galled wrote:
Laufeyah wrote: Thank you so much everyone! I may have registered long ago. xD ~ glad to be here with ya ~

I suppose you could always try resetting the password on that account. That is, if you have an inkling of which email address you might have used? :worry:

Otherwise, we're just happy you're here--by any name! :smile:

It’s all good, I shall take my newly spelled name and wear it with pride xD

Postby Laufeyah » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:12 am

OH GOD NO SOMEBODY SAW ME :scream:
Yeah, it was me... The lobster friend.....!! Thanks for recognizing me LOL
I actually popped off Voltra already, it's not as active/friendly as I'd liked it to be haha

dang really? It’s my favorite community. Hopefully people were friendly to you though..was there a meanie? I’ll kill them with my melons. Sad to see ya go ;-;

Postby Clouded Dreaming » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:45 am

Hello Lau, I hope you'll enjoy your time here. :>
I've been checking out some sites too and this one looks the best so far.
What kinda of melons will you be using? Watermelon? Honeymelon? :grin:

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:41 pm

∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎Dancing in the moonlight.

Return to Welcome Wagon