New here? Introduce yourself!

I have returned?

Moderator: Ryvvi

I have returned?

Postby MystMist » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:27 pm

Hello i am MystMist i left this site back when it had around 50 members due to being accused of doing something wrong but the moderator refused to tell me what it was i was doing wrong.
Since i haven't been here for so long i can barely recognize the site.

Now i am back to this nice little corner of the internet and hope to have a nice time.
I nowadays go by Monorea in most places but i have no idea of how to change my username here.
I like to play computer games and to bake, especially sweets.
I am a bit socially inept due to having aspergers so i hope everyone have some patience with me.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 7:01 pm

Re: I have returned?

Postby Adol Christin » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:38 pm

Hello. Welcome back. Hope you have much better experience this time.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 1:01 am

你好! 我叫张伟。很高兴认识你。
Hello! I'm Zhang Wei. I'm happy to meet you.
Easy confused.

Questing Yin Cha themed hang out

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:37 pm

oh no! I'm sorry it wasn't a good experience...several moderators have gone since then... and so did the people who didn't act appropriately...so, welcome back! I hope this experience will be a much better one for you! :heart:

One good thing is that you probably have some of the older items then that people would pay big bucks for now!

Come visit my game threads to earn extra feathers or chat! The links are in my signature in the first post of the page. :grin:

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 10:01 am

Postby galled » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:41 pm

Welcome back!

Yep, as Lemon said, you've got some really valuable stuff in your inventory I bet!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby MissAutumn » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:49 pm

Welcome back to Windlyn.

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience in the old days. I've been here for less than a month and I can say that everyone I've met on here has been so nice and welcoming. :heart:

What's your favourite things to bake? I really love baking bread but it's so tricky to get right.

I'm a fellow aspie so I know how it feels (I also have ADHD so my life is fun lol). You just have to throw yourself into it (easier on here than in real life lol).

Hope to see you around. :smile:

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 5:01 pm

Postby MystMist » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:37 am

Adol Christin: I hope so too! ^^
Lemon Cheesecake: Well there wasn't much activity back then so i could barely afford one of each item so i don't have any doubles to sell or trade
galled: I wouldn't really know how valuable they are, there were not that many items back then but i did own all the ones that were on the site when i left i think? But my collection is probably extremely small now compared to others.
MissAutumn: I like baking everything but people tend to ask me to bake german lemon cake and i like to bake cornish fairings. Just yesterday i baked a chocolate blueberry pavlova for my little brothers birthday.

By the way did i do the pinging right?

Postby MissAutumn » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:22 am

MystMist The pavlova sounds delicious. :heart: I have never had a Cornish Fairing and I've been to Cornwall a lot of times. I might have to make some now.

Yes, you did the pinging right. :)

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 5:01 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:01 pm

Oh my gosh, Myst, those desserts sound delicious, I'm drooling just thinking of the thought of what they might taste like! Do you ever take pics of what you cook?

MissAutumn was looking for the Halloween 2014 hat and those are extremely rare. Fortunately we had a chance to get some in a past event (because I didn't have all the items from 2014 and a couple people traded me for the items I didn't get for ones they wanted), I hope we get another chance to get retro items again because I am still missing a couple.

Postby MystMist » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:09 am

Lemon Cheesecake: I usually like to keep my real life and my internet life seperate but i did have a bit of a blog going on at gaia at one point while i still was on the site to help activity in a smaller guild and then i took some.
I am a hoarder so i wont trade anything i don't have doubles of and i don't have doubles of anything right now, i also spend all my feathers to buy everything in the first three shops. :cheeky:

Postby Gingerale » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:45 am

welcome back! I don't give out anything I don't have doubles of either but I have a lot of extra's on some stuff so come to my newbie thread and pick something out as a welcome back gift. :grin:

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 9:01 am

Postby Clouded Dreaming » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:40 am

Hello Mon, welcome back!
I hope you'll have a better experience this time. :>
May I ask, what are some of the prettiest treats that you can easily bake?

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 9:01 pm

∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎Dancing in the moonlight.

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:14 am

Iirc that was when a lot of rec members attempted to join and you got swept up in that mess somehow
Fortunately the overwhelming majority of them have left mostly cuz they couldn't be bothered to read the rules and then were shocked when they learned that this is a site where the rules are enforced so should be better now

Also, I think you can ask Diana to change your username
Idk if anyone else can. Maybe galled? Not 100% on them tho

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 12:01 pm

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:47 pm

Kit nailed it! Mystmist, you can always make another account if you want another name.

Return to Welcome Wagon