New here? Introduce yourself!

Hellurr Luvs :)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hellurr Luvs :)

Postby Thren » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:31 pm

Hellurr!

I am new here. I did some googling on websites that are similar to Gaia Online and here I am! I have been a member on Gaia for many years and was on hiatus for years too. Recently went back but I miss the old days. Windlyn is giving me some good vibes and I am loving the avatars. I am very interested in the forums and games. Can't wait to dive right in. :)

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 pm

Re: Hellurr Luvs :)

Postby Gingerale » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:56 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! The avatar's on here certainly have a lot of love put into them. It is so cool how the avatar's can be personalized.

The forums page has a help/support section which you might find helpful, or ask any of us on Windlyn and we'd love to help you if we can!

Click on the Game room tab above to get to the games, you can get feathers for 3 scores per day per game.

The star pond fishing is every 8 hours and has some rare items in it.

Questing is every 12 hours. Most of the requests are from the star pond items or the shops. If you don't have the items then just cancel the quest and try again later.

Do you have a pet? Favorite animal? Favorite plant?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:54 pm

Postby galled » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:36 pm

Hellur! (Being reminded of Madea makes me smile!) :)

Welcome to Windlyn!

Feel free to jump into any thread. Everyone is super-friendly!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Thren » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:56 pm

Thank you both very much. I have checked out a game and the welcoming threads. Plus checked out some of the clothes. I am loving the way the avatars look. They're so adorable! I can tell the devs are putting in WORK on here and it is much appreciated.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:20 pm

Welcome! Yep, lots of love goes into the design and events on Windlyn. My favorite are the ones that involve the Windlyn inhabitants...especially the pengwings! :pengwing:

Please visit my game threads and charity...a couple are linked in my signature. Links show up on the first post of a page only.

Buy the items in the Lazarus shop first as they are only seasonal and sometimes there is nothing in there!

When you hatch a pet let me know and I will celebrate with you with an immortality potion from the diamond shop!

If you beat my score on the doughnut game I will give you 500 feathers! If you make it on the top 100 I will give you 100 feathers! You can get trophies for making the top three on the games.

I look forward to getting to know you!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 pm

Postby Thren » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:30 pm

You guys are awesome thanks a lot! <3

Return to Welcome Wagon