New here? Introduce yourself!

Neew

Moderator: Ryvvi

Neew

Postby Qt. » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:24 am

I thought I created an account on here, I guess not. I've been looking for a good avatar site to settle in. I mainly been on Gaia, Ernya, Imvu, not anymore. My name is Qt (Cute), I'm 24, currently in school for medical billing and coding. So far I like the avatar bases. What drives me to avatar sites are the people within the community and dressing up my avis.

Nice to meet you.

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 8:15 am

Juul

Re: Neew

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:39 am

Welcome to WIndlyn! We are a friendly community and are always happy to help and to get to know new members.

Visit my game threads in my avatar signature for a chance at extra feathers or items not found in the shops. The secret garden is my favorite shop I think. Lazarus shop items are only temporary so always try to buy those first.

Fishing in the star pond is every 8 hours. The star pond has a few backgrounds and rare items in it and items that can be used for the questing.

The games in the game room are an easy way to get feathers, 3 scores per day per game count for feather currency.

Medical billing is a good field to go into, where I live it is a well paying and in demand job. What do you like to do in your free time?

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 9:15 am

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:28 am

I've either seen you on other smaller sites or there's others who use that username

Either way hey welcome to Windlyn

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 11:15 am

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby galled » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:56 am

Welcome to Windlyn!

We're kind of a small community, but everyone is nice and super-friendly!

I don't know enough about it, but medical billing seems like it might change if we go to a medicare for all system. Then again, it just might shift everyone in that field directly under the government instead of the insurance companies. Do you have any insights you can share about what may happen?

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Nice to meet you! :)

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby MissAutumn » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:07 pm

Welcome to Windlyn. I hope you enjoy yourself on here. :cheer:

If you want a welcome gift, please visit my giveaway thread. The link is in my signature.

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 4:15 pm

Postby Qt. » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:06 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Welcome to WIndlyn! We are a friendly community and are always happy to help and to get to know new members.

Visit my game threads in my avatar signature for a chance at extra feathers or items not found in the shops. The secret garden is my favorite shop I think. Lazarus shop items are only temporary so always try to buy those first.

Fishing in the star pond is every 8 hours. The star pond has a few backgrounds and rare items in it and items that can be used for the questing.

The games in the game room are an easy way to get feathers, 3 scores per day per game count for feather currency.

Medical billing is a good field to go into, where I live it is a well paying and in demand job. What do you like to do in your free time?

Thankyou and I will check out your threads and the game room!
I did fish earlier today when I signed up, good to know it's every 8 hours.
On my free time, I either play online, watch anime, shop, eating or sleeping. I'm always tired so I sleep all day sometimes.

Kitalpha Hart I believe I made an account once with this name, I do not remember the website lol. I'm probably not the same person.

galled To be honest I do not really know myself, I have not study on that aspect. As technology progresses and we're now in a digital world. This field is always trying to embrace new ways to improve care and secure patient documentation. It would make better sense if we go for an all medicare system under the government. Many citizens do not like insurance companies.

Postby Gingerale » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:55 pm

We have a Q-tea member who does beautiful art. Do you like to draw? What are your favorite colors? I love flowers, do you have a favorite?

Come visit my newbie thread for a welcome gift!

Join in the hangout threads, we are not always on at the same time but someone will respond back to you.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:54 pm

The moon festival lantern is in the Lazarus shop...get it while you can!

Happy Moon festival!

Return to Welcome Wagon