New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello, fresh faced baby

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hello, fresh faced baby

Postby HellbentHeretic » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:14 pm

So my name is HellbentHeretic, you can call me Heretic. Or anything really lol. I'm agendered, preferring they/them but other pronouns don't bother me. I'm an illustration student, cosplayer, and hella into both fashion, pattern design, and character/creature design. I love to play video games (multiplayer things and single players. Not much into shooters, but I love me some hack and slash/RPGs) and slowly getting back into anime and manga (currently reading Gangsta and Olympos). I also like to forum RP when I can make time for writing lol. I also love the occasional chill tabletop (I know pathfinder the best) game, but I prefer closer groups for that.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 1:01 pm

Re: Hello, fresh faced baby

Postby galled » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:14 am

Welcome to Windlyn!

You're interests are all very creative! I hope you can share some of your work with us when you're comfortable.

We have some very talented Winners, so you'll fit right in!

I hope you enjoy your time here! :L_Wing:

Server Administrator

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 11:01 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby MissAutumn » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:14 am

Welcome to Windlyn, HellbentHeretic!

What are your favourite video games? I love RPGs like Dragon Age and Final Fantasy. You've probably seen but there is an RP section in the forums. I think I saw someone looking for people to RP a few days ago.

To get free items for your avatar check out the Fishing and Quest on the game tab. Fishing gives you an item every 8 hours. Quests are every 12 - if you can't find an item that it wants you can cancel and try again after the 12 hour cooldown.

I run a Newbie giveaway thread - please feel free to pop in and claim your free welcome gift. The link is in my signature. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 6:01 pm

Postby Akuyi » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:47 am

Hey, welcome to Windlyn!

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 7:01 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:17 am

Welcome to our wonderful world of Windlyn! Miss Autumn gave you the low down, but we do have a newbie help section on the forums page that can help you navigate Windlyn and a lore page of back stories from past events.

Visit the links in my signature for my charity and game threads. Mouse also has a few game threads going on and past members have yard sales where you can buy past items. You just missed the Halloween event. The next should be the Novalia event which is generally our biggest event I believe, for the upcoming holiday season.

Any questions just ask...we are all very happy to help out.

Have you been to any anime expo or similar events with your cosplay? Do you make your own costume's?

Postby Mouse » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:30 am

Welcome to Windlyn!! I hope you like it here! If you need any help please let me know!

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 10:01 am

Postby HellbentHeretic » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:39 am

galled wrote:Welcome to Windlyn!

You're interests are all very creative! I hope you can share some of your work with us when you're comfortable.

We have some very talented Winners, so you'll fit right in!

I hope you enjoy your time here! :L_Wing:

Thank you! I just need to get a chance to sit my booty down to do the drawing! I have a lot of unfinished things lol. Once I get the chance, I might make a gallery here.

I will try!

MissAutumn wrote:Welcome to Windlyn, HellbentHeretic!

What are your favourite video games? I love RPGs like Dragon Age and Final Fantasy. You've probably seen but there is an RP section in the forums. I think I saw someone looking for people to RP a few days ago.

To get free items for your avatar check out the Fishing and Quest on the game tab. Fishing gives you an item every 8 hours. Quests are every 12 - if you can't find an item that it wants you can cancel and try again after the 12 hour cooldown.

I run a Newbie giveaway thread - please feel free to pop in and claim your free welcome gift. The link is in my signature. :)

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks! Ooooh boi. I have played a lot. My current hooks are FFXIV/XV, MHW, P5, and RDR2. I play a lot more than that lol. But I do enjoy games with an online aspect.

I'll get to playing with those! Thanks!

And I'll poke into that soon then! I always love those kinds of threads to just hang and chat in too with new people!

Akuyi wrote:Hey, welcome to Windlyn!

Thank you!

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Welcome to our wonderful world of Windlyn! Miss Autumn gave you the low down, but we do have a newbie help section on the forums page that can help you navigate Windlyn and a lore page of back stories from past events.

Visit the links in my signature for my charity and game threads. Mouse also has a few game threads going on and past members have yard sales where you can buy past items. You just missed the Halloween event. The next should be the Novalia event which is generally our biggest event I believe, for the upcoming holiday season.

Any questions just ask...we are all very happy to help out.

Have you been to any anime expo or similar events with your cosplay? Do you make your own costume's?

Oh, thanks! And that's so cool! I still had no idea the lore and all. But I'll get into it. I love lore!

Oh cool! I'll poke about and see what pops up then! Thank you! And nice on the event! Though, ngl Halloween is my favorite for events for just anywhere. Halloween is life lol.

And I will do as I find them!

I go to a local con in Ohio, and I just a casual cosplayer, but I do enjoy it. I style my own wigs, and I haven't made my own costumes yet. Just elements, like eyepatches and flower crowns and whatnot.

Postby HellbentHeretic » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:40 am

Mouse wrote:Welcome to Windlyn!! I hope you like it here! If you need any help please let me know!

Thank you and will do and try!

Postby MissAutumn » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:30 pm

HellbentHeretic P5 - are you talking about Persona 5? I love that game. I'm much more into my offline single player games. I would probably suck at online lol.

There's loads of casual chat threads here. Just jump into any of them or even start your own. Everyone is so welcoming and really chatty here. :)

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 6:01 pm

Postby HellbentHeretic » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:52 pm

MissAutumn wrote:HellbentHeretic P5 - are you talking about Persona 5? I love that game. I'm much more into my offline single player games. I would probably suck at online lol.

There's loads of casual chat threads here. Just jump into any of them or even start your own. Everyone is so welcoming and really chatty here. :)

Yeah! I have been playing it and have a love hate relationship with it. Mostly love, but you know. Insta kills to Akira has me screaming lol. I'm dependant on my mood. I enjoy playing with friends, but when I have the people energy. Sometimes I like to play alone tho. Even soloing an mmo/online game is nice.

I'll get to looking into it soon!

Postby Vivianne » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:02 pm

I’m super late, but I hope I can wish you a warm welcome regardless!

Lemon and many others are super generous.

A tip on questing: if you can’t find the item being asked for in fishing or the shops, it’s probably an old event item. Don’t turn in the quest, event if you have the item, because the item will be gone forever. There are only so many event items, you know?

I hope you like it here - everyone is super nice!

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 12:01 pm

Postby Gingerale » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:10 pm

Hello!

Please come to my newbie thread!

We love expanding our Windlyn family so join in the conversations! Next month should be another event but you will find lots of items in all the shops. If you like Halloween themed then visit Isabel's shop, it has the pumpkin icon.

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 10:01 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:18 pm

Are you getting a degree in illustration then?

Postby HellbentHeretic » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:26 am

Vivianne wrote:I’m super late, but I hope I can wish you a warm welcome regardless!

Lemon and many others are super generous.

A tip on questing: if you can’t find the item being asked for in fishing or the shops, it’s probably an old event item. Don’t turn in the quest, event if you have the item, because the item will be gone forever. There are only so many event items, you know?

I hope you like it here - everyone is super nice!

It's okay! And thank you!

I've already noticed this. ;w; Everyone's been good to me while I poke in.

Gotcha! I figured that was the thing with holiday items not being cycled anymore and to not rid of it.

Gingerale wrote:Hello!

Please come to my newbie thread!

We love expanding our Windlyn family so join in the conversations! Next month should be another event but you will find lots of items in all the shops. If you like Halloween themed then visit Isabel's shop, it has the pumpkin icon.

I'll poke in as soon as I can! I've been busy with work (New job, being trained in and all). But thank you!

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Are you getting a degree in illustration then?

Yeah, my bachelors in it. I still have another year-ish left.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:46 pm

Are you working as an illustrator already? Going into more advertising or like film or manga style/

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon