New here? Introduce yourself!

New here ^^

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: New here ^^

Postby Gingerale » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:02 pm

Funny how the same sun beats down on all of us, always there, rarely changing, but our weather can be so different depending on other factors that consistently are changing.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 2:23 pm

Postby LunaLovegood » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:03 pm

Gingerale wrote:Funny how the same sun beats down on all of us, always there, rarely changing, but our weather can be so different depending on other factors that consistently are changing.

I know what you mean, it is kind of funny how the weather works in different areas of the world.

05/27/2010 <3

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:16 pm

I was outside today and the wind temperature is like an oven...I think that's what causes the day to be so hot. Also it dries up the soil around my plants!! My plants are wilting! :cry:

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 3:23 pm

Postby LunaLovegood » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:18 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:I was outside today and the wind temperature is like an oven...I think that's what causes the day to be so hot. Also it dries up the soil around my plants!! My plants are wilting! :cry:

Oh no that's not good to hear hopefully it cools up a little and rains for you so your plants don't die.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:23 pm

Our rainy season is done now so chances of rain are rare until October. But I might have to put the sprinkler on for an extra round. Thankfully I have succulents planted in between that can stand the heat. The best is the jade plants and the cactus. And my roses are in part shade so that helps them.

Did you say you have plants?

Postby LunaLovegood » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:29 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Our rainy season is done now so chances of rain are rare until October. But I might have to put the sprinkler on for an extra round. Thankfully I have succulents planted in between that can stand the heat. The best is the jade plants and the cactus. And my roses are in part shade so that helps them.

Did you say you have plants?

I used to have a nice small garden when I was living with my dad but where I am living now I don't have much of a yard for plants but I do help my mom out with her planting.

Postby Gingerale » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:15 pm

Does she plant vegetables or flowers?

Postby LunaLovegood » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:23 pm

Gingerale wrote:Does she plant vegetables or flowers?

she plants mostly flowers, my dad on the other hand plants mostly berries, vegetables and some others like herbs and stuff.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:28 pm

I have a small shrub blueberry bush in a planter that has survived for a couple years now. I like to plant veggies but the critters get them.

Postby LunaLovegood » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:32 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:I have a small shrub blueberry bush in a planter that has survived for a couple years now. I like to plant veggies but the critters get them.

Yes I know what you mean my dad has a family of bunnies that live under his shed but he learned a few years ago that if he planted some by their home they would leave the others alone for the most part anyways haha =P

Postby Gingerale » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Baby wild bunnies are sooo tiny and cute!

Postby LunaLovegood » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:26 pm

Gingerale wrote:Baby wild bunnies are sooo tiny and cute!

Yes they really are =]

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon