New here? Introduce yourself!

i havent been on since

Moderator: Ryvvi

i havent been on since

Postby Tittlybits » Fri May 15, 2020 8:17 pm

the site was super new, 2014.
i've been itching for another site to post on, when i want a break from my avi site home.
sooo, i'm back?
idk if i'll be here long, but maybe?

think i'll change my username tho.
if thats an option.

anyways, hi everyone. :smile:

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 pm

Re: i havent been on since

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 15, 2020 8:28 pm

Hello! Welcome back!

I don't think you can change your user name but you could probably make it a mule and start another account? You got some rare items on this avatar now!

You can still visit my charity because the site must look very new to you! And join in my game threads for a chance at extra feathers or if you win at my pillowfight you can ask for a past item of equivalent value.

Fish every 8 hours, quest every 12, games give you feathers for 3 scores per game. Pumpkin patch shop has magical related items and we have pets now!

How are you doing in during "corona hell" as one of my customers called it today. we are starting to see a few of the smaller stores opening with restrictions.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:54 pm

Postby Tittlybits » Fri May 15, 2020 8:32 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Hello! Welcome back!

I don't think you can change your user name but you could probably make it a mule and start another account? You got some rare items on this avatar now!

You can still visit my charity because the site must look very new to you! And join in my game threads for a chance at extra feathers or if you win at my pillowfight you can ask for a past item of equivalent value.

Fish every 8 hours, quest every 12, games give you feathers for 3 scores per game. Pumpkin patch shop has magical related items and we have pets now!

How are you doing in during "corona hell" as one of my customers called it today. we are starting to see a few of the smaller stores opening with restrictions.

i'll just keep the one account, im okay with keeping this older username of mine.
thanks for your help tho!
when you say rares, you mean i could get decent feathers for them?
i was thinking of making a market thread.

as for this corona hell lol, im doing alright i guess.
my mom broke her leg last friday, so i've been taking care of her.
how're you doing?

Postby Gingerale » Fri May 15, 2020 8:37 pm

Yes, make a market thread! You could get A LOT of feathers or trade for 2014 Halloween items if you have any - do you!?!?

I'll buy!!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 pm

Postby Tittlybits » Fri May 15, 2020 8:43 pm

Gingerale wrote:Yes, make a market thread! You could get A LOT of feathers or trade for 2014 Halloween items if you have any - do you!?!?

I'll buy!!

i dont have any event items.
it looks like all i have are milestone items.

Postby galled » Fri May 15, 2020 8:49 pm

Welcome back!

You may have some really valuable items! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your market thread.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Glad you're able to help her. My friend's boss just fell and broke his hip. I guess it broke away from the joint, so they put a couple of screw in from the outside! Gosh that'd really be terrible! :scream:

I hope you'll hang around a while! :smile:

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Tittlybits » Fri May 15, 2020 8:52 pm

galled wrote:Welcome back!

You may have some really valuable items! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your market thread.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Glad you're able to help her. My friend's boss just fell and broke his hip. I guess it broke away from the joint, so they put a couple of screw in from the outside! Gosh that'd really be terrible! :scream:

I hope you'll hang around a while! :smile:

that sounds absolutely awful omg.
yeah.
i just gotta constantly tell myself to stay calm.
shes driving me crazy but she cant help it lol.

i made the thread!
its called buns for a dolla

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 15, 2020 8:53 pm

Milestone items like Lord Scooter and the blue wings are very rare ( only 100 wings). Did you also get the 1001 arabian nights back ground too for 1001 members? The Windlyn beta fish? (All are one of a kind).

If you don't think you will want them I am willing to trade or sell a good price for you since they are extremely rare...of course I'll let new members first dibs...but my recommendation is to hold on to them if you plan on keeping your account.

Did you buy any of the Halloween shop items back then or shop items like the face piercing? I still am missing 2014 items.

Your Mom is lucky to have you help out...especially right now when people are afraid to be in an enclosed room with others. Do you cook meals, do shopping etc?

edit: I'll go look at your thread.

Postby Tittlybits » Fri May 15, 2020 8:59 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Milestone items like Lord Scooter and the blue wings are very rare ( only 100 wings). Did you also get the 1001 arabian nights back ground too for 1001 members? The Windlyn beta fish? (All are one of a kind).

If you don't think you will want them I am willing to trade or sell a good price for you since they are extremely rare...of course I'll let new members first dibs...but my recommendation is to hold on to them if you plan on keeping your account.

Did you buy any of the Halloween shop items back then or shop items like the face piercing? I still am missing 2014 items.

Your Mom is lucky to have you help out...especially right now when people are afraid to be in an enclosed room with others. Do you cook meals, do shopping etc?

edit: I'll go look at your thread.

i dont have my drivers license right now, which sucks.
i was working on getting it before this all happened.

but i am cooking meals yes.
havent really been cleaning much like i should, but i'll do that tomorrow.

when i have free time i've been binge watching smallville lmao

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 15, 2020 9:18 pm

DMV closing has impacted a lot of people.

What do you like to cook?

I'm still working but I am also binge watching!

Postby Tittlybits » Fri May 15, 2020 9:39 pm

thats a loaded question lmao.
what have you been watching?

Postby galled » Fri May 15, 2020 9:44 pm

You're not missing much without a license--there's no where to go! :/

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 15, 2020 10:35 pm

Some cities are blocking streets. Our town had a "local traffic only" sign for awhile.

There are some shows I'd like to watch but you have to pay extra for them. I enjoyed "Detective Anna" but it has subtitles. The "Expanse" was capitulating, For old series "Burn notice" was entertaining. For the most part I liked "Defiance". I love BBC shows: Death in paradise and Doc Martin. I watch historic drama's as well. Hmm the new Lost in Space, the new star trek...and now reruns of extremely old shows.

I like to bake otherwise I like to make soups and stews because you can be so creative.

How about you? Do you have hobbies? Pets you take care of?

Postby MissAutumn » Fri May 15, 2020 10:41 pm

Welcome back!

I hope your mom has a speedy recovery.

I hate that the rules in England have relaxed so people that live there can drive to beauty spots for walks. In Wales, where I live, we're still in lockdown so we can't. I miss going to the forest and mountains. There were a few signs saying "Wales is Closed" as so many people with caravans and holiday homes came to self-isolate here.

I love Doc Martin. I haven't watched that show in years.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:54 am

Postby Gingerale » Fri May 15, 2020 10:48 pm

Doc Martin ended with his license being suspended & their lives in limbo - how can they do that to me!!!???

Tittlybits: does your Mom have a wheel chair she can use? Does she have a cast? My Mom fell & broke her arm and a few years ago and had to have pins and keep the arm immobile. I hope your Mom heals quickly. Does she watch shows with you?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 pm

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon