New here? Introduce yourself!

Just Another Wee Newbie

Moderator: Ryvvi

Just Another Wee Newbie

Postby LilMissKushy » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:26 am

Hey everyone :) as you can see im new here ^.^ im danielle 34 from northern Ireland.. im a busy mum so i like to play on avatar sites in my spare time .. i started off on menewsha and im currently on voltra and caedon.. same name on there :) i like these avatar sites because everyones so nice and theres never any trolling or drama on them.. these avatars are so cute cant wait to get playing around with some items.. <3

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:15 am

Re: Just Another Wee Newbie

Postby galled » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:57 am

Welcome welcome!

How old are your children? (If you have more than one.) Must be hard to find free time with the lockdowns and schools being out? Or have things opened up a bit over there?

Ireland looks like a beautiful country. Perhaps one day I'll make it there. :)

Enjoy your time here!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:15 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby LilMissKushy » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:50 am

Im not sure if im replying the correct way sorry if i havent xD
I have one baby she will be 2 in September.. then im temporarily looking after my niece and nephew.. they're 2 and 10.. the eldest has autism.. hes back at school now hes been there a week now.. they keep me busy thats for sure lol where are you from ? And do u have any kidlings at home ?.. thanks so much i love avatar sites ^.^

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:15 am

Postby galled » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:49 am

You have a full house! How you're able to find time is quite a feat! I'm glad you're here! :)

I'm in California--where is it very dry. I imagine the green in Ireland is old hat for you, but it's quite a change from what we have here.

I'm sure everyone will be coming by soon and will say hello. Feel free to chime in any thread--everyone is super-friendly! :)

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:53 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

Our puddingninja member was in Ireland going to school until the whole corona virus shut down thing. Has it been reopening over there now? We were in line for reopening here in the US but then all the protests started happening & cases are on the rise again!

Helpful information can be found under help/support on the forums page but here are a few hints:

Fishing at the star pond is every 8 hours and items are unique to the pond- some moon backgrounds & rare items in there!

Questing is every 12 hours, I generally only do the ones that ask for fishing or shop items. You can always decline it, not a big deal.

Come visit the game threads linked in my avatar signature fro a chance to get extra feathers. Beat my top doughnut score & I will give you 1000 feathers - get on the top 100 on it & I will give you 100 feathers. Just let me know! Also visit my charity thread.

Games give you scores for 3 tries per game per day. The ransack matching game is probably the easiest.

Lazarus shop items only come out for events or seasonal so get those first as they may not appear again or may only be available once a year. Check out the members yard sales for past items not available in the shops.

Don't hesitate to drop into a thread, we all like to chat. Game threads are popular if you are just trying to boost your feather count. Lots of wonderful items to save up for!

A few members are caught up in the new animal crossing game - if you play then Mouse has a new horizon thread & people are sharing recipes.

With so many to care for you must be good at crafts & other fun kids stuff!

Postby Nek0Nerd0 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:05 am

Welcome to Windlyn, Miss.

I like tinkering with items too, what would be your favorite color scheme, I wonder?

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:15 am

Last active May 2021.

Postby Gingerale » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:19 pm

How did I miss this!? Welcome to WIndlyn! Come visit my newbie thread. If you need a fishing item to complete a quest let me know!

Are they home schooling like over here, in Ireland because of the corona virus? If so, you must be a VERY busy Mum!
Hope you come back soon!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:15 pm

Return to Welcome Wagon