New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Hello

Postby PsychoPotato » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:38 am

galled ayyeee hamster :heart: :cheer: my sister use to have hamster ahahah but im afraid to pick them so I just pat them :grin: im scared im hurting them... :sad:
Uh, im actually afraid to hold animals XD i dont wanna hurt theeeem XD (I feel like im hurting them when I hold them :strain: ) so the only thing i can do is pat pet pat pet pat pet asdfghjkl :

Do you plan to have your own pet in the future? :grin:

:heart: :heart:

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 6:17 pm

Postby galled » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:44 am

We has a Syrian hamster, so it wasn't one of the little ones. We had two hamsters, Oreo and Emily. Emily was very friendly and affectionate. She just loved to be held, pet and cuddled.

No plans for a new pet. Doesn't seem right if you don't have the proper time to give them. Maybe one day.

What about you? Do you have plans for a future pet? For now, Windlyn's are a good substitute for me when I'm in the mood/not swamped.

Server Administrator

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 3:17 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby PsychoPotato » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:07 pm

galled oh nice! :grin:

Yup, coz if you have a pet, you should give it lots of love and attention. So if you dont have the time and all, its better not to get a pet. XD

Same as you, i dont have plan for now, but if my family get one, i will give that lots of love ahahhaha but i dont think they will get a pet for now. :sad:
I have lots of pet in dappervolk XDDDDD

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:24 pm

i'd classify Windlyn as a low maintenance site! It's where I love to be without putting much effort into trying to obtain every single item and progress through things in general~ it's why I took a break from DV :strain:
You'll probably see more players online during events and the like! The items are easy to get if you're active regularly during the event so I hope you guys stick around for Halloween :wink:

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby PsychoPotato » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:51 pm

shiroGEM that's true, also earning feathers is easier than earning potatoes :cry: :strain: hahahahahha

im excited for the next event :heart: and i will surely(hope so XD) stick here XDD :grin_wink:

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:36 pm

Aw man don't even get me started on potatoes... I got similar economy vibes from gaia and was like... i'm tired lol. the only stable currency is turnips :strain:

Looking forward to seeing you around! :cheer: Although I have to say that the valentines day events are my all time favourites

Postby PsychoPotato » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:40 am

shiroGEM sorry man hahahhaha but purchasing turnips is expensive ahhahahahha im broke af as always hahahahah :scream:

Thank youuuuu :heart: see you around too :cheer:
I haven't check all the items.. XD so I dont have the idea what the valentine items look like, but for sure its adorable. :grin:

Postby ShiroGEM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:01 am

:strain: I feel you... I backed the kickstarter for 2 seedling tiers but I don't think I can justify spending that much money on items yet c':
You can check out the item lists here! the item pool varies from year to year~
viewforum.php?f=82

Postby PsychoPotato » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:20 am

ShiroGEM ayyyye nice! I wish I know dappervolk long time ago ahahahahha

Thanks for the link :heart:
Woaaaah :scream: Did you design some of the items in valentine event? :shock:
I love the torch, lantern and overalls! :scream: and the pengwing is sooooo cute :scream: and those bg is hella awesome! :shock:
ahahahha :cheer:

Postby ShiroGEM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:44 am

It's been almost half a decade since it was announced~ I did participate in the alpha test and it's come a long way for sure, but the userbase and developer relationships are rather strained now... i'm hoping it calms down in a couple years

Yea :cheer: really love drawing items! I have quite a few extras from that event if you'd like anything, i can send over :wink:

Postby PsychoPotato » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:36 am

ShiroGEM woah I didn't know about that, coz I joined dv June 2020 hahaha :grin:
Now im currently enjoying cute pets ahahha and whatever I do there XDDD

that's awesome! :shock: :heart: aaaaa :scream: really? are you sure? XDDD then can i have torch? :heart: XDDDD
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :heart: :heart: :heart:

Postby ShiroGEM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:25 pm

No wonder haha, don't worry about it too much if you're just casually playing!

No worries! You don't need to send anything back either~ The valentines day events are all about giving others (which is why I love them)!

Postby PsychoPotato » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:36 pm

ShiroGEM well I hope everything will be okay with them soon. :smile:

You sent so many torch! aaaaaa :scream: :heart:
Thank you so much again. :heart:
Will share those torchs with them. XDDDDD but will only keep the color I want ahhahahahaha
thx thx thx :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Postby ShiroGEM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:02 pm

enjoy them!!! I see you're in it for the red one! but my personal favourite is the blue and pink one :cheer:

Postby PsychoPotato » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:45 pm

ShiroGEM YES I LOVE THESE TORCH! I wish I can burn them with this tho hahahahahahha I actually like the 5 colors, but I cant wear them all! :sad: hahahahahhaha

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Wagon