New here? Introduce yourself!

CLOSED

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Pleased to meet you

Postby PsychoPotato » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:23 am

silverberry wrote:SHUSHUSHSU NO FIND ANOTHER THREAD HAHAHA I ACTUALLY WANT TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS HERE /CRIES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG Cilencio Cerbera LEAVE SIL ALONE AHAHAHHAHAHA WELL YEAH I SHOULD GO AWAY TOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

silverberry wrote:But what if I don't want to be a hotdog?
HAHA yea, it took me a while to find the books, especially since I bought them secondhand. The narration is at least for me absolutely worth it though HAHAH

What do you want? do you wanna be egglog? :shock:
I buy books in booksale or some secondhand shop XD coz im poor :cry: i missed reading :worry:
I have tons of books i need to read. :cry:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:18 am

Postby silverberry » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:39 am

PsychoPotato wrote:What do you want? do you wanna be egglog? :shock:

I want to be nothing but a humble siomai.

PsychoPotato wrote:I buy books in booksale or some secondhand shop XD coz im poor :cry: i missed reading :worry:
I have tons of books i need to read. :cry:

Rest in pieces HAHAH I still have... half of WoT to read here, plus some textbooks I downloaded because they sounded interesting.

https://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/event/eggHunt/partyCrasher2.png

They/them
Hangout Thread | CK Art Album

Images used belongs to Windlyn and their artists - slightly edited to prevent confusion for current event.

Postby PsychoPotato » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:53 am

silverberry wrote:I want to be nothing but a humble siomai.

okay you precious humble siomai, I will take care yo tender juicy siomai. :heart: :smile:

silverberry wrote:Rest in pieces HAHAH I still have... half of WoT to read here, plus some textbooks I downloaded because they sounded interesting.

NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHHAH half you say, its half now! its good already sil! I cant even manage to half the book im reading. XDDD :cry:
i bet you can read all those. :cheer:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:18 pm

Wow silverberry...you got 128 on the ransacked game! I can't get past 127!! :strain:

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 am

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:20 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!
Is there a particular reason you're dyeing paper? If you find any conventional methods I'd love to know! I love using all sorts of coloured paper in my journal~
I'm currently living the NEET life as well. How long has it been since it began? I think i'm reaching my 6th month... feels weird thinking about it to be honest :strain:

Also watching everyone coming from CK pretend not to know each other is rather amusing

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby ObviouslynotHyeri » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:14 am

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:18 am

:L_Wing: ♦♦ BACK TO SLEEP HIATUS AGAIN ♦♦ :R_Wing:

ImageImage

baby Riri ♥ (sleeping) | Ghost mode | Inactive

Postby ObviouslynotHyeri » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:16 am

Cilencio Cerbera wrote:PATATAS HOW U PIIIIING

PsychoPotato
PsychoPotato
PsychoPotato
psychopotato

thanks to brah now i learn how to ping

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:18 am

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:33 am

psychopotato HOY WHY DID I NOT GET DAT PING HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

ObviouslynotHyeri HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY HAHAAHASHJFAFJAFGVAHFAJAFA FORK YOOOOOOO

silverberry SIL NO IMMA STICK TO U LIKE A SUPER GLUE SHUSH

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:36 am

ShiroGEM wrote:Also watching everyone coming from CK pretend not to know each other is rather amusing

I BLAME psychopotato FOR THIS HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHA

Postby silverberry » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:50 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Wow silverberry...you got 128 on the ransacked game! I can't get past 127!! :strain:

HAHA! I got them fast rhythm game hands.

ShiroGEM wrote:Welcome to Windlyn!
Is there a particular reason you're dyeing paper? If you find any conventional methods I'd love to know! I love using all sorts of coloured paper in my journal~

Thanks!
Ah, mostly out of curiosity, and trying to stop myself from spending money on colored paper haha. So far I've only managed browns and yellows! Mostly just involves putting the material in a pot, putting enough water to cover it, then boiling it for a while. The I just soak a piece of paper for around 10 minutes, dry, then soak it again for a darker color.
I've gotten color from the ff:
  • Safflower
  • Red onion skins
  • Yellow onion skins
  • Black tea
  • Coffee
And same! The paper just gets used for scrapbooking haha.

ShiroGEM wrote:I'm currently living the NEET life as well. How long has it been since it began? I think i'm reaching my 6th month... feels weird thinking about it to be honest :strain:

*lies down in a year of being a NEET*
I took a 6-month break to recover from the stress of college but... It turned out to be pointless because the entire year after that got cancelled. :strain:

ShiroGEM wrote:Also watching everyone coming from CK pretend not to know each other is rather amusing

HAHAHAHAHAHH I BLAME POTATO FOR THIS though playing along was fun

Postby ShiroGEM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:54 am

Ohh never knew you could use onion skins to dye! I'm assuming that they all turn into a shade of beige to brown? Which one's your favourite dye colour out of the bunch?
Haha valid! scrapbooking is very fun :D

Ahh... they're not doing online classes either? Do you think you'll go back once they reopen?

don't lie lmao you guys we're all in on it xD

Postby silverberry » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:30 am

ShiroGEM wrote:Ohh never knew you could use onion skins to dye! I'm assuming that they all turn into a shade of beige to brown? Which one's your favourite dye colour out of the bunch?
Haha valid! scrapbooking is very fun :D

Ahh... they're not doing online classes either? Do you think you'll go back once they reopen?

don't lie lmao you guys we're all in on it xD

Yep! Yellow-brown to reddish brown, depending on what type of onion and how long of a boiling/soaking happened! I love safflower the most, since since it gave a pretty, light yellow-orange.

It sure is! The irony of having more time to scrapbook but not the freedom to have more adventures isn't lost to me huhu :strain:

Ohoho I graduated before the plague hit, so I don't need to face the mess that is online classes. I feel bad for the lowerclassmen who have to struggle with that.
Can't find employment either so it balances out

HAAHAHAHHA I find it hard to believe we could pull of something that sounds like a spy movie plot

Postby ShiroGEM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:38 am

That sounds lovely! Not sure where to get safflower where I am but I'll definitely be on the lookout for it next time I leave my house~ Vintage ephemera is so hard to find here... everything just has to look brand spanking new xD but I love the aesthetic

I feel that! Do you usually scrapbook about your adventures outside? I've started journaling about my hobbies, OCs and regular activities because that's all I do nowadays c':

LOL You're so lucky, I know someone who graduated this summer and didn't get a proper graduation ceremony :strain: must suck studying for years and not be able to celebrate with friends
(ahah...I fear unemployment and i'm still a student)

Just plot the entire thing in dms, the rest of us may never know.. silverberry and psychopotato know each other??? i never knew :cheeky:

Postby silverberry » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:57 am

ShiroGEM wrote:I feel that! Do you usually scrapbook about your adventures outside? I've started journaling about my hobbies, OCs and regular activities because that's all I do nowadays c':

I used to scrapbook/journal (it's a 2-in-1 notebook, because why not) hangouts with friends, exploring, hiking, and trying out new restaurants. None of that is going to happen soon now, so I've been using the journal to write about interesting things I've read.

ShiroGEM wrote:LOL You're so lucky, I know someone who graduated this summer and didn't get a proper graduation ceremony :strain: must suck studying for years and not be able to celebrate with friends

Dang, that has to be so frustratinng :strain:
My lowerclassmen got an 'online ceremony' at least... Though I know one friend who accidentally slept through it.

ShiroGEM wrote:Just plot the entire thing in dms, the rest of us may never know.. silverberry and psychopotato know each other??? i never knew :cheeky:

I never knew that either! :shock:

Postby PsychoPotato » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:13 pm

Cilencio Cerbera wrote:

I BLAME psychopotato FOR THIS HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

silverberry wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHH I BLAME POTATO FOR THIS though playing along was fun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WTS(2) AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Wagon