New here? Introduce yourself!

HELLO :D

Moderator: Ryvvi

HELLO :D

Postby ObviouslynotHyeri » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:51 am

i'm also a newbie here, just invited by friends and also striving to get in touch with some players here

I'm Hyeri :cheer: a cheerful but a small potato, currently working as a clerk and also a gamer, i like to explore games (and thanks for a friend she introduced this to us)
anyways, i can play cs;go sometimes or any rhythm and mmorpg games (coz' those are my game genres)
also, i can do signature layouts (needs more time to analyze bb coding here and im ready to go)

i can adopt easily here, i read some helpful newbie guides and more. and also i need friends to help me throughout this journey :cheer:

let's be friends? :grin: promise i won't bite

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:23 am

:L_Wing: ♦♦ BACK TO SLEEP HIATUS AGAIN ♦♦ :R_Wing:

ImageImage

baby Riri ♥ (sleeping) | Ghost mode | Inactive

Re: HELLO :D

Postby PsychoPotato » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:08 am

Hello im new here too, I hope we can get along :cheer: :heart:

also I play csgo before, but my laptop is asdfghjkl as ever... XD

Nice to meet you. :smile:

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:23 pm

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:34 am

SISTAH

Postby galled » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:07 am

Welcome to Windlyn!

You'll find our community might be small, but everyone is super-friendly, generous, and helpful (I sometimes wish the real world was more like this)! So if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Nice to meet you!

Server Administrator

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:23 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:01 pm

Welcome Hyeri!
Yes, we had an influx of people in the last couple days.

If you need to look on the Members list for your friends then hover over the community header above, click on members and go to the last page. See if you recognize any of the names. If so click on their name then PM them. Good luck!

If you have any questions just ask. Check out the other newbie welcome threads because us old timers are inserting information into those new threads.

Fish in the star pond every 8 hours, space themed items, backgrounds and such that you can not purchase in the shops.

Quest every 12 hours.

Come visit my game threads for a chance at extra feathers and play my charity adventure game for the opportunity to earn past items not available in the shops. Drop in to any of my threads!

Basic questions: any pets? Hobbies? Favorite color? Foods you like?

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:15 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! I hope you find it nice and cozy here :)
Not sure if the profile layouts also use BBC coding, but it's worth checking out if you're also interested in layouts in general!
Also make sure to check out the newbie threads for freebies and stuff! You can get some pretty cute past items :wink:

Do you play any of the Rayark rhythm games? Like Deemo, VOEZ, Cytus etc. they were my favourites of all time :strain: I also played a bit of Muse Dash but the way the graphics work confuses me haha so it's the one i'm worst at!

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby ObviouslynotHyeri » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:54 pm

PsychoPotato wrote:Hello im new here too, I hope we can get along :cheer: :heart:

also I play csgo before, but my laptop is asdfghjkl as ever... XD

Nice to meet you. :smile:

patatas i cant beat you ;-;

Cilencio Cerbera wrote:SISTAH

yo brah :cool:

galled wrote:Welcome to Windlyn!

You'll find our community might be small, but everyone is super-friendly, generous, and helpful (I sometimes wish the real world was more like this)! So if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Nice to meet you!

thank youuu :heart: sadly only few people from the real world, and others that i've been met was like that

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Welcome Hyeri!
Yes, we had an influx of people in the last couple days.

If you need to look on the Members list for your friends then hover over the community header above, click on members and go to the last page. See if you recognize any of the names. If so click on their name then PM them. Good luck!

If you have any questions just ask. Check out the other newbie welcome threads because us old timers are inserting information into those new threads.

Fish in the star pond every 8 hours, space themed items, backgrounds and such that you can not purchase in the shops.

Quest every 12 hours.

Come visit my game threads for a chance at extra feathers and play my charity adventure game for the opportunity to earn past items not available in the shops. Drop in to any of my threads!

Basic questions: any pets? Hobbies? Favorite color? Foods you like?

i tried quests and i got some items there, although some of the required items that they give was not on the shop (is it normal?)

to answer those basic questions, yes i have pets (1 5yr old stray cat named Stalker and 3 adult dogs) my hobbies are singing, dancing but sadly due to work scheds i managed my self to gaming instead. Fave color is black and call me weird but my fave foods are fried chicken and some dishes made of pork's intestines, pork liver and chicken kidneys @@
ShiroGEM wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! I hope you find it nice and cozy here :)
Not sure if the profile layouts also use BBC coding, but it's worth checking out if you're also interested in layouts in general!
Also make sure to check out the newbie threads for freebies and stuff! You can get some pretty cute past items :wink:

Do you play any of the Rayark rhythm games? Like Deemo, VOEZ, Cytus etc. they were my favourites of all time :strain: I also played a bit of Muse Dash but the way the graphics work confuses me haha so it's the one i'm worst at!

i played Muse Dash and Cytus before (cytus 1 and 2)
as of now i managed to play osu!, o2jam and highstreet 5 (if my friends call me to play there)

Postby murmurlade » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:02 pm

Ohhh~ welcome.
Muse Dash friend!!! MUSE DASH FRIEND!!! Are you a PC or mobile player?
I told Shirogem to download it and they got the mobile app instead of the PC version.

Also Osu! (?) Taiko? Rhythm games ayyyyyy

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:12 pm

I see you are a person with fine taste :wink:
Does highstreet5 still exist?? I just googled and it looks really old O-O

murmurlade
I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A PC VERSION OK IM SORRY

Postby murmurlade » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:15 pm

shirogem
THE FIRST RESULT IS ON THE STEAM PAGE MAN U COULDN'TVE ASKED??

Postby ObviouslynotHyeri » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:43 am

sorry (error codes ahead)

@murmulade
i played both, tried pc version from a friend (when we have our guild eyeball/hangout) and i played the mobile version, i conclude mobile version was way easier than pc @@

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:44 pm

I think to ping you have to put the @ sign in front of the members name when you are posting in full editor or on the reply page.

To answer your question: the quests sometimes ask for past items. You can get them in events but I just by pass those quests and only fulfill them when they ask for fishing or shop items.

Don't forget to visit my charity thread!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:32 am

Welcome!

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:23 am

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:28 pm

hello :heart: :heart: how are you

Postby Ashton » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:48 am

Hi hi XD