New here? Introduce yourself!

Howdy!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Howdy!

Postby MadEyeSon » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:53 pm

I'm MadEyeSon, from ck and tinierme. My friends joined in and welp it looks fun so here I am lovin' the games esp the donut one, never fails to make me hungry all the time. I love board games, books and caffeine ohoho-- my fave word is "winknwonk" I'm not even sure what it means //slapped. I'm very pure and innocent.

How do y'all do?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 pm

Re: Howdy!

Postby galled » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:05 am

Welcome! Doughnuts is my favorite game too, but I seem to be in a rut and can't beat my best score. :(
But I keep trying!

I hope you have fun here!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:07 am

Welcome!

I used tl love tinierme until the English one went down.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:53 am

Welcome to Windlyn! Glad you followed your friends here!

If you topple me off the high score on doughnuts I will gift you 1000 feathers. If you place on the top 100 score on doughnuts let me know and I will give you a prize! The stakes/scores have gotten higher since the game first came out.

Join me in my game threads or charity quests, the links can be found in my avatar's signature on my first post of a page.

Do you have a favorite coffee beverage? Or by caffeine do you mean like red bull or soda type?

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:07 pm

MadEyeSon Hey sensei! Ya missed these messages!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:53 am

Postby MadEyeSon » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:25 pm

@Monkeygirl

Yeah, TM went down I think many people grieved. So much nostalgia. I find it nice though that the mention of TM makes a community.

@LemonCheesecake

Aye, So far no luck on the donut game. But I have been able to get 2nd place on the spelling bee yesterday yay!

What I meant with caffeine is 90% coffee 10% tea, I have a fondness for iced coffee that my intake can somehow range from sinful to absurd whichever comes first haha

@Cc thanks for pinging me brah

Also thank you for all the warm welcome! o wo

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:31 pm

I sent you a gift to congratulate you on the Spelling Bee score! I just can't seem to get that one! I'm ok if I have time to think about spelling but not when it is timed!

Postby MadEyeSon » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:45 pm

@Lemon Cheesecake

Omg thank you very much for the gift!
I love it. It suits my outfit rather nice.

Ahaha the spelling bee makes me sweat, I just got lucky with the letters I got tbh.

Idk what I'm doing wrong with the donut game I can't get past 3600 haha. I like playing it though, I don't have to think < maybe that's what I'm doing wrong . Either way it's fun, I have sadistically competitive friends like Cilencio over there so ranks and scores are something to playfully banter about.

Postby Polaris » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:14 pm

Woohoo, another TinierMe veteran! Bit late to this, but welcome to Windlyn! Seems like Windlyn's getting quite popular on Chibi Kingdom xD

Have you seen and/or joined the TinierMe guild? What kinds of things did you used to do on TinierMe and which places (threads/forums/Selfy Town areas/etc) did you most frequent?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:53 pm

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby MadEyeSon » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:52 pm

Polaris

Thank you!

Haha yeah, it is becoming popular in Chibi-kingdom, most journals I see are about pets and links towards here. It even encouraged me to write some something about being an exchange student in Windlyn Academy (My attention span is short so my study strategy is write fiction and bizarre scenarios)

I haven't joined yet, but now that you mention it. I should!

I used to wander in town talking to new people everyday( so I frequent alot of places, my fave is the 'under construction area' ) until eventually I have a stready group of friends packaged in all its joys and drama haha. I also like RP-ing.

How about you? ow o

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:03 pm

Heard you're talking shet bout me >U> HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
HAAHAHAHAAHAHAH IMMA FILL UP THE RANKS WITH MY NAME-//SLAPPED

Postby MadEyeSon » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:10 pm

@Cc

Won't dare talk shet about you behind yo back, I'll do it blatantly, cause what's the point //LMFAOO
HAHA-- Guess imma warn up and spam you off too

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:55 am

HAHAAHAAHAHAHA NO IMMA BEAT YALL FIRST HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

Postby Polaris » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:43 pm

MadEyeSon wrote:Polaris

Thank you!

Haha yeah, it is becoming popular in Chibi-kingdom, most journals I see are about pets and links towards here. It even encouraged me to write some something about being an exchange student in Windlyn Academy (My attention span is short so my study strategy is write fiction and bizarre scenarios)

I haven't joined yet, but now that you mention it. I should!

I used to wander in town talking to new people everyday( so I frequent alot of places, my fave is the 'under construction area' ) until eventually I have a stready group of friends packaged in all its joys and drama haha. I also like RP-ing.

How about you? ow o

Ohh Windlyn Academy, I haven't come across that before :0! Is that a thread/forum on here? And where did you get to study for your exchange student program? Sounds very interesting!

Ahh I used to RP on the Vocaloid threads/group haha, and I think possibly Hetalia(?) though I don't remember if my interest in Hetalia piqued before or after TinierMe shut down. I went into town every so often, though mostly to complete the events and get me some special event items/gacha tickets xD

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:53 pm

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:50 am

hi maddy!!! you joined on august??? :scream: :heart: :heart:

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon