New here? Introduce yourself!

HI everyone!

Moderator: Ryvvi

HI everyone!

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:20 am

I'm 3 days old...hahah anyways i'm new here^^
nice to meet you all feel free to add me? or talk to me :heart: :heart: :heart:
i'm someone who love food, movies.... and someone :scream: :scream: :heart: :heart: who loves cats...

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 pm

Re: HI everyone!

Postby galled » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:31 am

Welcome again!

Thanks for making an intro post (love your sig!). At first I thought someone put a mask on a cat for COVID! LOL

I'm a big movie fan. The latest movie (not new) I've seen that struck a chord in my was ZOE with Ewan McGregor. Have you seen it?

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:55 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:26 pm

galled wrote:Welcome again!

Thanks for making an intro post (love your sig!). At first I thought someone put a mask on a cat for COVID! LOL

I'm a big movie fan. The latest movie (not new) I've seen that struck a chord in my was ZOE with Ewan McGregor. Have you seen it?

No i haven't yet.. but thanks for sharing that galled :heart: :heart: its a romantic movie make me wanna watch it it^^

Postby galled » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:52 pm

In many ways it's a conventional romance movie, but with sci-fi aspects. Certainly got me thinking about many things regarding relationships, emotions, and human psychology. I hope to discuss it with others that have seen it. :)

Server Administrator

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:12 pm

must be really a nice topic to talk about^^ :heart: :heart:
i got to see it one day

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:23 am

Do you just like to eat food or do you like to cook as well?

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:35 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Do you just like to eat food or do you like to cook as well?

i love to cook and bake^^ :heart: :heart: i spend a lot of time watching cooking shows too (which is terrible idea) .. how about you ? do you cook as well? :heart: :heart: whats your favorite food?

Postby Ashton » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:20 am

Welcome to windlyn!

LOL I'm super late for this XD

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:55 am

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:52 am

no worries! :heart:

Postby Ashton » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:36 pm

<3

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:55 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:06 pm

I love watching cooking shows especially the contest ones! But most of the food shown I would not cook or eat so I am not overly tempted. Cake decorating is fun to watch as well, to see what designs they come up with, so very creative!

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:01 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:I love watching cooking shows especially the contest ones! But most of the food shown I would not cook or eat so I am not overly tempted. Cake decorating is fun to watch as well, to see what designs they come up with, so very creative!

speaking of cake decorating...that is so fun to watch! i tried it once, well i am bad at it.. i haven't practiced it or tried again.. hahaha .. i just watch the shows instead than doin it :scream: :cry: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:52 pm

Temperature seems to make a difference when you are cake decorating. When the icing is too warm it just becomes a blob! I like watching the cooking shows because it gives me idea's to try ingredients I might not normally combine.

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:39 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Temperature seems to make a difference when you are cake decorating. When the icing is too warm it just becomes a blob! I like watching the cooking shows because it gives me idea's to try ingredients I might not normally combine.

i love to play with flavors.. trying a different flavor of cake..see what compliments what..although you can just buy the flavor you want in bakeshop. sometimes you got to try making your own and well experience the error lol (way to spend a free time).
.. i see that might be the reason.. my icing looks like dropping of pigeon poo..certainly no form only bulk of nothing!.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:50 am

You also might be using too much liquid in your icing. Add liquid very little at a time, just enough to make the mixture moist and then mix, add a few drops more until it is smooth but stiff. :smile:

Monkeygirl's cute kitty take a look...it will bring a smile to your face!

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon