New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello there!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hello there!

Postby Takel » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:08 pm

I'm Takel from the island. I followed the professional grinder here after hearing so much talk about this game for almost a year. Gonna give it a try and see how it goes. My hobbies are gardening, cooking, woodworking and buzzing around CC.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 pm

Re: Hello there!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:48 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

Have you figured out the new event? (Just click on a rain cloud when you see one).

Items in the Lazarus shop are only around temporarily so my advice is buy those first as they may or may not reappear.
I am sure CC has given you the run down but please join my game threads ( links are on my first post of a page) and visit my charity where you can get past items or feathers for accomplishing tasks.
If you have any questions just ask our community is friendly and always happy to help out.

I love gardening...its a great way for me to work out tensions. I especially like vegetable gardens but I am only trying to grow a few in pots these days. What kind of plants do you like to grow?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:31 pm

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:31 pm

WTSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PROFESSIONAL GRINDER WTS AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHJAAHHAHAHAHAGNGSGNSNGSNGSNGNSGGGNS

@Lemon No I didn't LOOOOL Didn't even know he's gonna join and be serious about it LMAO

@Shet Ya anyway Fishing every 8 hours (No you can't kept fishing it even though they allow you to); Quest 12 hours have fun

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:31 pm

Postby Takel » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:10 pm

Ayy thanks lemon cheesecake. I'm mostly into herbs and flowers right now, not much space in the apartment so can't grow large vegetables and fruits anymore.

@cc, I'm not too into the fishing thing. Forums are fun though

Postby Gingerale » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:24 pm

Hello!

Fishing can get you backgrounds and an Ursus bear pet that you can't buy and telescopes like the one my avatar has equipped and the quests can ask for items you get from fishing.

Visit my newbie charity thread for a welcome gift!

I am trying to grow some herbs in a planter! So far I have been successful with garlic, sage, basil, oregano & mint. Do you cook with your herbs? What kind of flowers do you like to grow?

Postby galled » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:53 pm

Welcome! What kind of food plants did you grow? I'm trying to grow lettuce, green beans and broccoli indoors and it's not working right. Maybe you can share some tips?

I hope you enjoy yor time here!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Takel » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:27 am

Oh you get backgrounds from there? Well that changes things. Looks like I've got to add fishing to my hobbies.

I cook with my mint and rosemary. At the moment I'm growing hibiscus and jasmines and a strawberry plant if you count that as a flowering plant

galled lettuce and green beans are easy. Plenty of sun and fertiliser will make you have more beans than you know what to do with! only thing you've got to worry about is ants crawling all over your plants. I'm not sure about brocoli, never ahd the chance to grow it.

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:37 am

Lol kill that hibiscus wts lmaooooo bruuuuuh we can barely make tea with that

silverberry drank hibuscus tea before and it doesn't look so appetizing

Gimmie yo strawberries once it ripped :^) //slapped

Postby silverberry » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:11 am

Hello and welcome to Windlyn, TK!
yes that will be ur nickname no u can't do anything about it

(I found a raincloud here!)

I have yet to find a hibiscus tea blend I like, but it makes really red tea.
Please send strawberries to me too

https://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/event/eggHunt/partyCrasher2.png

They/them
Hangout Thread | CK Art Album

Images used belongs to Windlyn and their artists - slightly edited to prevent confusion for current event.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:54 am

I grew broccoli outside once and so many green caterpillars on it ...not the kind of protein I want to eat.

Artichoke's and corn had tons of ants too so ... unedible. But artichoke's have lovely flowers!

I've had hibiscus tea that was good. Strawberries do have flowers. I have a few small plants but have to fight snails for the fruit.

Postby Takel » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:17 am

@sil No, the strawberries are mine! It took me ages to grow them. Protecting them from fungus has been a pain. Also TK? That's a first even for me. I'm now a token.

Hibiscus tea? I grow hibiscus for their beautiful flowers so its kinda new to hear someone drink them. Haven't tried the tea before, any recipes?

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:00 pm

Gib us tokens thenks

Postby Takel » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:59 pm

Only if you say the magic words

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:34 pm

Strawberries don't like to be watered but not kept too wet. Mine don't do so well but my Mom could grow big delicious strawberries.

Postby Takel » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:33 pm

Yeah, they like a sort of semi moist soil most of the time? Too much water and they wilt, too little and they wilt. I usually have to check on them a few times a day!

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon