New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello ^-^

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hello ^-^

Postby KimmiChan1989 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:18 pm

Hello~! My name is Kimmi ^^ I'm new here. Just wanted to say hi and maybe make some friends ^^

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:56 am

Re: Hello ^-^

Postby galled » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:25 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! Pleased to meet you!

Everyone is super-friendly so please tell us a little more about yourself. Do you have any hobbies? I'm a big movie buff. Do you have any favorite movies or tv shows?

Feel free to jump into any thread and you'll have new friends in no time! I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:56 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:08 pm

Hello Kimmie! Welcome to Windlyn!

Please visit the links in my Avatar's signature for my game threads & charity.

You can go fishing every 8 hours. A great place to get a blue Ursus bear or some backgrounds!
Lazarus shop has items during events so pick up those items when they do because you may never see them in the shops again!
Get feathers for 3 game plays per game each day.
Do you have pets? What's your favorite color? Mine is green but I like to wear yellow for my name.

Postby KimmiChan1989 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:58 am

galled wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! Pleased to meet you!

Everyone is super-friendly so please tell us a little more about yourself. Do you have any hobbies? I'm a big movie buff. Do you have any favorite movies or tv shows?

Feel free to jump into any thread and you'll have new friends in no time! I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

I do ^^ I love to draw and to write. I was hoping to get into some rps but I don't know if anyone does so anymore.

I had an old account on here before and had an awesome partner. But she hasn't been on :(

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Hello Kimmie! Welcome to Windlyn!

Please visit the links in my Avatar's signature for my game threads & charity.

You can go fishing every 8 hours. A great place to get a blue Ursus bear or some backgrounds!
Lazarus shop has items during events so pick up those items when they do because you may never see them in the shops again!
Get feathers for 3 game plays per game each day.
Do you have pets? What's your favorite color? Mine is green but I like to wear yellow for my name.

Oh wow! Thanks for the info ^^

I have a dog and two cats. My dog is a golden retriever and rottwiler mix named Karma and by cats are gray and white kitties named Gambit (Who is a fluffy butt) and Bandit (who's shorthaired). Funny thing is they are brothers from the same litter. And both are driving me nuts at the moment lol

Postby Gingerale » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:27 pm

Welcome back then! I sent you a few things, I am assuming blue is one of your favorite colors?

You should be able to use your old account still. You probably have some past items in that account that most of us would be willing to trade or buy!

Every once in awhile we see people return to Windlyn so maybe your friend will appear again? You should send them a message in case they do!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:56 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:35 pm

Kimmi sounded familiar! Hopefully you can figure out your other account.

One of the people I work with has a dog named Bandit. He definitely is curious and gets himself into trouble! Got to love their ingenuity!

Someone was looking to role play not that long ago...maybe you can get something started again.

Postby KimmiChan1989 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:27 am

Gingerale wrote:Welcome back then! I sent you a few things, I am assuming blue is one of your favorite colors?

You should be able to use your old account still. You probably have some past items in that account that most of us would be willing to trade or buy!

Every once in awhile we see people return to Windlyn so maybe your friend will appear again? You should send them a message in case they do!

It is~!

And I'd like to get the things from my old account. I don't have any of the info for it anymore though so I don't think I'll be able to :(

Thank you so much ^^ That's sweet of you. I'm slowly relearning my way around here.

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Kimmi sounded familiar! Hopefully you can figure out your other account.

One of the people I work with has a dog named Bandit. He definitely is curious and gets himself into trouble! Got to love their ingenuity!

Someone was looking to role play not that long ago...maybe you can get something started again.

I remembered your name~ Its one of my favorite ones I've ever seen lol Plus I LOVE cheesecake XD

Postby Nek0Nerd0 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:11 am

Hello Kimmi,

I'm honestly not here too often because I'm growing less and less attached to online platforms.

But if you're lucky, you'd find me messing around in the Play Room forum.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:56 pm

Last active May 2021.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:29 am

Did you try the lost password recovery link? Do you know what email account you used to set it up?

If you go to the community header above & click on the members tab then look up your account under the letter "K", does it refresh any memories to how you opened the account?

Postby KimmiChan1989 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:35 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Did you try the lost password recovery link? Do you know what email account you used to set it up?

If you go to the community header above & click on the members tab then look up your account under the letter "K", does it refresh any memories to how you opened the account?

I've tried that before. Apparently I had two different accounts before this one, Kimmi and Kimmi Chan I believe. I don't have the info for either one anymore DX Its been so long.

Postby galled » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:48 pm

I believe you only need to know your old username (which you know) and email address to reset your Windlyn password.

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:53 am

Here's a link to your second account posting...which says you used the same email address for the other 2 accounts. viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1929

You definitely want to try to restore them since you have some rarer items on those accounts (looking at your join dates on the member profile page & the MerMay item you have on your second account). SOMEWHERE you must have your old email address. I hate to see you lose those items.

Postby Mouse » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Welcome back to the site<3

Postby Gingerale » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:09 pm

Hello! How have you been?

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:56 am

Oh dear just saw this

Late but welcome! ^o^ Hopefully ya are enjoying yourself in this site!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 pm

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon