New here? Introduce yourself!

Henlo~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Henlo~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:33 pm

Some of the shop items are from the original store and some were ones that we previously got in events. I don't think there is any chance of them going away ... only if they are in the Lazarus shop.

Lazarus shop items are only available during an event for a specific time and then they are gone ...sometimes to reappear seasonally and sometimes not. Here today, gone tomorrow.

The good news is that someone usually will buy extra's to trade or sell.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 1:50 pm

Postby Osha » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:23 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Some of the shop items are from the original store and some were ones that we previously got in events. I don't think there is any chance of them going away ... only if they are in the Lazarus shop.

Lazarus shop items are only available during an event for a specific time and then they are gone ...sometimes to reappear seasonally and sometimes not. Here today, gone tomorrow.

The good news is that someone usually will buy extra's to trade or sell.

I see :O that's why the lazarus is empty :O i get it now xD

I honestly am looking forward to experience an event xD
Also, is the quest thing an event? The one where you turn in thw requested items? Or it's there forever? :feather:

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:50 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:59 am

The Quest premiered as an event but is now permanent.

I only turn in items that it requests if they are shop or fishing pond. It does ask for items from past items but I do not turn those in. Once you build up your fishing items it will be easier to fulfill the quest.

Postby Osha » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:04 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:The Quest premiered as an event but is now permanent.

I only turn in items that it requests if they are shop or fishing pond. It does ask for items from past items but I do not turn those in. Once you build up your fishing items it will be easier to fulfill the quest.

I know this is a dumb question but do you get past items when you complete a quest? :o or more feathers hehe xD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:12 am

Fishing items and quest items have their own specific items not available in shops or in events.

But you can get past items in newer events that you can use for questing.

All event prizes are items. You earn feathers from posting or playing games.

You can also check out the newbie support page on the forum page for answers but I am happy to answer questions for you. You can also check out the Lore page.

Postby Osha » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:33 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Fishing items and quest items have their own specific items not available in shops or in events.

But you can get past items in newer events that you can use for questing.

All event prizes are items. You earn feathers from posting or playing games.

You can also check out the newbie support page on the forum page for answers but I am happy to answer questions for you. You can also check out the Lore page.

Thank you so much! Understood!

I'll be heading to those forums! Have a nice day Lemon! :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:35 am

I'm off to make something to eat & then get some chores done, I'll check back in later to see how you are doing.

Postby Osha » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:36 am

Oooof Goodluck Lemon! And happy eating :heart: :heart:

Postby Gingerale » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:25 am

You can get a questing item on my thread if you are in a hurry and don't have the questing items needed to fulfill the quest.

Postby Osha » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:53 am

Gingerale wrote:You can get a questing item on my thread if you are in a hurry and don't have the questing items needed to fulfill the quest.

Ooof thank you ginger, but i guess, i am not in a hurry. Though i am interested I think i should just wait to cast more lines and land an easier quest. I'll let you know soon > ~< if ever

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:01 pm

Congratulations on rolling 4 of a kind. Let me know which item you chose as your prize.

Postby Osha » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:19 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Congratulations on rolling 4 of a kind. Let me know which item you chose as your prize.

I'm interested in the Novalia 2018 Forest rink Festive...

But i'm curious of what the snow globe dusting Background looks like i mean like the whole thing before i choose? Does it look like your ava is in a snowglobe?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:37 pm

Yes, both snowglobe backgrounds make it look like you are in a snowglobe. I'll put it on my avie so you can see.

Postby Osha » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:09 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Yes, both snowglobe backgrounds make it look like you are in a snowglobe. I'll put it on my avie so you can see.

Oh thank yoi thank you! :heart: i think i'm going with novalia 2018 forest festive! Thanks lemon! :3 :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:13 pm

sending you the forest festive as your win then.

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Wagon