New here? Introduce yourself!

Why hey there!!!! I'm a newbie!!!!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Why hey there!!!! I'm a newbie!!!!

Postby NankurunaisaFukanona » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:42 pm

Why hey there all!!!! I'm Nankurunaisa Fukanona but others "call me Nanku or Fuka" to make it shorter at times!!!! It's something others had created "at the moment" and you may call me "whatever you want though!!!!" That's "ok by me!!!!" But, I really love wide variety of things!!!! The things I enjoy are "Sailor Moon 1996, Sanrio/Hello Kitty and Friends, Tokidoki, Music, Fantasy things, Harry Potter, Square Enix, Chocobos, Moogles, Organic Candies almost only, Chocolate, Fruits, Juice, Anime, Korean Dramas, Japanese Dramas and other asian dramas!!!!

:L_Wing: This is extra :R_Wing:

My most favorite music genres are:
Indie Pop, Indie Rock, Drumstep, Dubstep, Electro Swing, Techno, Trance, J-pop/Japanese Pop,J-rock/Japanese Rock, K-pop/Korean Pop, C-pop/Chinese Pop, Vocaloid and Asian Pop!!!
:heart: :L_Wing: :cheer: :R_Wing: :heart:

I also enjoy "weird things" in the side cause "weird things are different but harmless aswell" that is a saying I like!!!! Its one of my favorites and I love that cause its "new, different, entertaining and it lures me in!!!!" I always find in a new experience to experience anything weird!!!! I aswell love "happy things" after 17 I learned not everything was happy!!!! And its "good feeling to me it makes me happy!!!! And anything that reminds me of my happiness I like aswell!!!!" And I guess thats why I love "Asian Pop and VOCALOID I guess" cause alot of the songs also are happy yet are different from american things aswell!!!! "Even if not too happy!!!!" I also like it cause the "dance steps are simple, childish, carefree and happy and I like it that way I feel its cute!!!! I love to dance to them cause "its fun to do for me and easy to dance!!!!" :heart: :L_Wing: :shock: :R_Wing: :heart:

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 pm

Re: Why hey there!!!! I'm a newbie!!!!

Postby Gingerale » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:47 pm

Welcome to Windlyn? How did you find us? Did you follow a friend here? we have quite a few members that are on other sites.

From your list of likes you should be able to find someone with similar interests! Dancing is great exercise!

You can get feathers from posting ( double posting gives zero feathers though) or playing games. Three scores a day from each game counts!

Come over to my newbie thread for a welcome gift! The link is in my avatar's signature!

Postby galled » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:24 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! Your intro brightened up my day. It's a pleasure to meet you! Your happy spirit is contagious!
:)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Server Administrator

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:56 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:18 pm

Hello and welcome! Everyone in Windlyn loves to make new friends! We are a friendly community. If you have questions just ask! But you can also check out the newbie support thread on the forums page.

Come join my game threads & earn items on my charity adventure thread! Links show in the first post on a page.

Under the Game tab you can quest every 12 hours from each Sister.
You can fish every 8 hours. The fishing pond has backgrounds, some rare items and aa blue pet bear egg ... all for free!
Lazarus store only has items during events and are for a timed duration. Items there may never appear again so always buy those while you can! There are a few item guides out there, check them out, lots of fun items!
What are your favorite colors? Do you have pets?

Postby NankurunaisaFukanona » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:18 am

Gingerale: Oh why thank you!!!! And I found you by a thread post I was interested in seeing myself about other "avatar games and communities like this one" online and thought it was a fun chance "to try this out for myself!!!!" And, oh I see I hope I do find some people interested in things i'm interested in then!!!! But, I could pretty much just talk about anything on the side.... (for hours) Oh, I see and i'll visit your "newbie thread!!!!" :heart: :L_Wing: :cheer: :R_Wing: :heart:

Postby NankurunaisaFukanona » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:22 am

galled wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! Your intro brightened up my day. It's a pleasure to meet you! Your happy spirit is contagious!
:)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Oh why hey there!!!! You're welcome then i'm really glad I could brighten up days!!!! I feel like the sun!!!! I'm glad its contagious cause then I could curse everyone with "happiness!!!!" Nobody said curses could only be bad!!!! :L_Wing: :heart: :grin: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby NankurunaisaFukanona » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:30 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Hello and welcome! Everyone in Windlyn loves to make new friends! We are a friendly community. If you have questions just ask! But you can also check out the newbie support thread on the forums page.

Come join my game threads & earn items on my charity adventure thread! Links show in the first post on a page.

Under the Game tab you can quest every 12 hours from each Sister.
You can fish every 8 hours. The fishing pond has backgrounds, some rare items and aa blue pet bear egg ... all for free!
Lazarus store only has items during events and are for a timed duration. Items there may never appear again so always buy those while you can! There are a few item guides out there, check them out, lots of fun items!
What are your favorite colors? Do you have pets?

Oh, why hello there!!!! And that's great i'm addicted to making new friends myself!!!! But, i've now only limited me to 4 websites and a bunch of MMORPGs!!!! :L_Wing: :grin: :R_Wing: Oh, ok i'll be sure to ask if I feel the need to know something!!!! Oh ok i'll join the game threads!!!! And my favorite colors would have to "be white, pastel purple, pastel pink, pastel blue, pastel orange, pastel red, pastel green, pastel yellow, pastel brown, or a beige-ish color, gold, silver, pastel grey, black and my first favorite color since I was 5 "purple!!!!" And yes I have a Toy Yorkie (small yorkie) and I named him a "very common" name Danny!!!! Hes very cute like a tiny puppy but makes no sense!!!!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:18 am

I always find it amazing how some dogs are the size of cats or bunnies! Easier to take places I would assume.

Purple is a great color!

Postby galled » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:13 pm

Toy Yorkies are adorable! <3

They really are like toys. A girlfriend had one and it was amazing how different they look right after a bath! ;)

I suppose we all look different than we're soaking wet! Lol

Server Administrator

Postby NankurunaisaFukanona » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:56 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:I always find it amazing how some dogs are the size of cats or bunnies! Easier to take places I would assume.

Purple is a great color!

Oh yes!!!! Most definitely!!!! Its easier but because hes so hyper it makes it so impossible to go anywhere!!!! And hes always playing the catching game and cause I have a bad knee and I have to be careful when squatting and stuff and its weak I always just let him win once hes in the corner of the cage.... Hes like "You can't catch me.... O.O" And yeah purple has always been one of my favorites!!!! I always thought purple was a mature sophisticated color!!!! I said the same thing about "chocolate" once but its responsible too!!!! And I feel if purple had a taste it would be chocolate!!!! But, chocolate is actually brown though!!!! So its confusing my head!!!!
:L_Wing: :heart: :cheer: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby NankurunaisaFukanona » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:01 am

galled wrote:Toy Yorkies are adorable! <3

They really are like toys. A girlfriend had one and it was amazing how different they look right after a bath! ;)

I suppose we all look different than we're soaking wet! Lol

Yes they are and yeah he looks good but he doesn't have long hair cause its difficult for us to keep his hair long and beautiful!!!! And yes, surprisingly we all do!!!! Only except I look like someone boiled me by mistake cause I keep forgetting my mom said its not good for my skin to put the water all the way hot!!!! I go to sleep after I boiled myself with red skin and everything!!!! All over me!!!! My face is the only thing not red!!!! But, we were thinking about letting it grow but they always do a good job trimming him too and putting handkerchiefs!!!! Its so adorable until he violently rips it off or breaks it!!!! :L_Wing: :heart: :cheer: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby galled » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:23 pm

I like to take hot showers too. So hot that it takes me a while to cool off again afterwards! I've read that it's not good for your skin too, but it's hard to resist. :/

I especially enjoy the lux of of it all in the winter, but I find myself in hot water (pardon the pun!) even in the summer too. :)

Server Administrator

Postby Gingerale » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:30 pm

I like shows that make me laugh or have a good ending, they make me in a happier mood.

Do you tie bows in your puppies hair? I thought it was to make the dogs look cute but I guess it is also to keep the hair out of their eyes!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:32 am

A fashionably late welcome, but welcome to WIndlyn!

We're a pretty small community but we're all friendly if you haven't seen that much for yourself yet, lol.

What's your favorite anime?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 am

Postby NankurunaisaFukanona » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:57 am

galled wrote:I like to take hot showers too. So hot that it takes me a while to cool off again afterwards! I've read that it's not good for your skin too, but it's hard to resist. :/

I especially enjoy the lux of of it all in the winter, but I find myself in hot water (pardon the pun!) even in the summer too. :)

Yeah, it's quite the "predicament!!!!"

Yeah, its somewhat calming like "relaxing in Jaccuzis!!!!" Yes summer and winter I really get in Hot water and I take hot chocolate always too then and hot baths!!!! Its always like a little "before gift from santa!!!!" Whether he exists or not!!!! I always enjoy the "Fantasmic" show and I love it when we get in the front seats cause it has "fire and we get to warm us" I feel a "reward of peace" when its cold even though I love really "cold and hot temperatures" when I get warm when its cold!!!! But, I guess I don't listen all the time and get in the heat anyways!!!! I'm from florida so its more heat-ish!!!! But I love it and "the cold even though i'm here!!!!" When I hate it is when its warm!!!! Cause its the only temperature not my favorite!!!!

I guess i've been unlucky lately.... I need "to get lucky!!!!" Although, that'll be hard I lose at every game of luck!!!! But I still am happy!!!! I guess its a family thing!!!!

:L_Wing: :smile: :R_Wing:

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon