New here? Introduce yourself!

Why hey there!!!! I'm a newbie!!!!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Why hey there!!!! I'm a newbie!!!!

Postby NankurunaisaFukanona » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:25 am

Gingerale wrote:I like shows that make me laugh or have a good ending, they make me in a happier mood.

Do you tie bows in your puppies hair? I thought it was to make the dogs look cute but I guess it is also to keep the hair out of their eyes!

Oh nice!!!! Yeah, so do I though!!!! I really enjoy having shows have a great ending like "Disney movies!!!!" I also love "Traditional Disney Movies" but I don't enjoy Pixar as much but do like Doug and the characters its just how the movies were.... Made....

But I enjoy the "other princesses more then the Pixar princesses!!!!" I only enjoy WALLE (I love walle and eve) Wreck-it-Ralph (I love Vanellope i'm being her for Halloween and went as her twice for Disney!!!!) and Big Hero Six (I love the big white robot!!!!) and I accept Toy Story like I like it but I don't completely "love it!!!!" But I like their rides cause I like the "alien toy characters from it and they have a ride in Disney of it and its so cute!!!! And I like the doggy sling ride is cute too a bit though in a happy way!!!! And I like the shooting ride alot but I lose almost every time!!!!

I guess sometimes I really am the worst shooter in the family but it doesn't make me sad!!!! One day i'll get good!!!! And I said alot more then I should have but anyways I have a scarf around my dog from the "groomer" but I don't tie up his hair sadly and if so I think i'd put a tiny "cute star" cause I know if he was human and knew "bows mostly are on woman" he would feel sad!!!! But its rare when he keeps it one he usually takes off his scarf the first day and tears it apart!!!!

But now I guess hes learning we like it and hes letting us down when he does it so he stopped doing it!!!! And his hair grows really fast but right now its out of his eyes and his hair isn't dirty still!!!! I really like "The Midnight Gospel and the kids show The Bureau of Magical Things along with the I.T. Crowd which really makes me laugh!!!!" If you want a great laugh you should watch the Season 2 episode, The work outing!!!! Its my favorite one!!!! :heart: :cheer: :heart:

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 5:25 am

Postby NankurunaisaFukanona » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:34 am

MonkeyGirl18 wrote:A fashionably late welcome, but welcome to WIndlyn!

We're a pretty small community but we're all friendly if you haven't seen that much for yourself yet, lol.

What's your favorite anime?

Oh hey there!!!! Well, I really enjoy "Little Busters!" and "Angel Beats and Clannad and The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya along with Kanon and Air TV!!!!" Though I kind of do like Sailor Moon 1996 and Card Captor Sakura above that since its a kids show memory!!!! Only the memory from Card Captor Sakura actually is the Japanese one and I started watching the Sailor Moon japanese subbed at 6 years old!!!! :L_Wing: :cheer: :R_Wing:

I was at somebody else's house!!!! I really love the KEY animes cause they really are a mystery until the end and thats why it intrigues me very much cause you never know whats truly going on!!!! I thought it was unique and mysterious and a good idea to have the episodes switched into random timelines for Haruhi Suzumiya because you learn later why and you think WHOA thats crazy!!!!

What have I been WATCHING THIS WHOLE TIME?!?! And the endless "eight" episode was "a classic!!!!" I was like "Oh, ok somethings GOING ON HERE...." But, I waited.... Until I was like these people "are geniuses" and I also thought "it was really sweet what Haruhi Suzumiya did all the time cause of what she really wanted!!!!" As a show creator this was a very annoying attempt but a very unique attempt for mystery shows all around the world!!!!

And to find out what she really is even more!!!! I enjoyed waiting though....

But when it first came out I had no choice but to sit there and watch it thinking.... Its the same thing but different, it might be happening over and over again.... So I knew but I didn't know why!!!! :L_Wing: :cheer: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:40 pm

Big Hero Six is such a good movie! It would be so cool if the robot was real ... although technology is starting to get there... sometimes in a scary way the androids are looking so real!

You sound so positive ~ I love it!

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 6:25 am

Postby galled » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:27 pm

I don't mind heat or cold for a few days. More than that and it gets old real fast!

LOL, my friend says if he didn't have bad luck he'd have no luck at all. ;)

I think we make our own luck in many ways and keeping focused on the positive things seems to make bad luck disappear! ;)

Big Hero 6 is one of my favorites! :heart: I must have watched it a dozen times already. :cheer:

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby NankurunaisaFukanona » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:58 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Big Hero Six is such a good movie! It would be so cool if the robot was real ... although technology is starting to get there... sometimes in a scary way the androids are looking so real!

You sound so positive ~ I love it!

Oh yeah, its so cute with the big, fluffy marshmallow like robot!!!! Its a very sweet movie!!!! And yes "androids" are definitely either gonna "take over the world" or "become one with us one day and were not gonna even know how!!!!" Its cause alot of people tell me they're trying to fins ways to make robots "actually have souls" but I doubted they could anyways!!!!"

I think you'd have to be the universe to do that!!! And I love simple characters like them so simple, genuine and cute I would kidnap that robot definitely though!!!! Oh why thanks there, yes i'm most of the time happy but I have my big moments but I really try to be happy theres not much to bring down when I think that alot of good things that leave can come back again so in that way I am happy in some situations!!!!

:L_Wing: :cheer: :R_Wing:

Postby NankurunaisaFukanona » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:07 pm

galled wrote:I don't mind heat or cold for a few days. More than that and it gets old real fast!

LOL, my friend says if he didn't have bad luck he'd have no luck at all. ;)

I think we make our own luck in many ways and keeping focused on the positive things seems to make bad luck disappear! ;)

Big Hero 6 is one of my favorites! :heart: I must have watched it a dozen times already. :cheer:

Ohh I see yeah the feeling can get pretty old sometimes!!!! Like, when its cold too long sometimes I want the heat back or the heat to come sooner!!!! Oh, yes I see I am lucky I have the ability to own luck or no luck!!!! I guess it was luck I was alive!!!! I hope most people would call that luck!!!! :L_Wing: :smile: :R_Wing:

And yes thats kind of true like stopping at goals instead going towards them you don't know if you can get there if you don't try so you can miss the next light if thats a saying or not.... I'm going to act like it is.... I guess I might have luck since I still try at everything!!!! Yes, Big hero six was good the friendship was really cute!!!! I won't kidnap him since the friendship was cute!!!!

I changed my mind then!!!! :heart: :L_Wing: :grin: :R_Wing: :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:41 pm

Roasting marshmallows is perfect on a cool day over the fire.

I would like to have a medical robot that could work quickly to save someone's life.

Sometimes failures work out to be positive - like in exploration, medications, and baking!

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:41 am

O hey welcome welcome!

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 9:25 pm

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon