New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hello!

Postby Cheese » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:10 am

Hello I'm new here! :grin: It's been a long time since I've been on an avatar game. This place seems to be rather friendly off of what I've seen which is always a plus! I don't quite know all of the places to go yet but I hope to learn.

Well I suppose that I should do an introduction.
E-HEM
--
My name on here is Cheese however you can also call me CherryStar if you wish. I go by she/they pronouns.
A passionate hobby of mine is drawing, I also enjoy writing from time to time.
I play videogames quite a bit, to be a little more specific they are either Nintendo ones or indie most of the time.
Cheese... Cheese good...
--
I hope to whoever may be reading this has a wonderful day! Thank you for reading.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 7:29 am

Re: Hello!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:32 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

I see you managed to figure out the fishing pond ... you can fish every 8 hours. There are some rare items in there like the blue Ursus bear and meteor background.

Questing is every 12 hours.

Glad you were able to try the new flower market exchange event.
Buy Lazarus items while they are in the shop, you never know if you will see them again!

We are a friendly community so please join in. My game thread and charity links are in my avatar's first post on a page. Come by and get a chance at extra feathers or past items!
What kind of drawing do you like to do?

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 8:29 am

Postby (-o-) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:13 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! I'm quite cheesed to meet you. :wink:

What is your favorite type of cheese or cheese recipe? What games have you been playing recently? I'd love to see some of your art sometime! Hope your day is wonderful as well!

ImageImage
ty Mouse

Postby Cheese » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:10 am

Hello again, thank you for the greetings! :grin:

My favorite kind of cheese is mozzarella (Mostly because of the existence of string cheese.) Any recipe with cheese in it I'll probably end up liking though ahah.
I've been playing a lot of animal crossing and fire emblem lately, (New leaf to be exact, I haven't been able to get new horizons yet. :cry: )

I'd say my favorite thing to draw is usually character concepts! I've been making it my mission to draw be able to a whole variety of different kinds of characters. That being said don't ask me to make a good background that's uh... gonna at least take a few more years!
Also I have a social where I post art, though I haven't been super active on it so some of the art there is kind of old now.

Also I'll be sure to look into that game thread and those charity links! I'll just need to fiddle around with the website a bit to figure out where that page is! :grin:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:38 am

Links are in the signature of my avatar - at the bottom of my first post on a page.

Under the forums page you can find a newbie support thread that is helpful or under events you can see the history of Windlyn lore.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 8:29 am

Postby Gingerale » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:03 am

Hello CherryStar! Just curious as to why you didn't choose that user name for WIndlyn.

I like mild cheeses not sharp cheese.

Come visit my Freebie thread for a welcome gift! :heart:

Return to Welcome Wagon