New here? Introduce yourself!

hey guys

Moderator: Ryvvi

hey guys

Postby beef » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:15 pm

hi I'm beef (real), I just joined today. I enjoy making avatars and stuff so I'm hoping this site can cure that itch lol, so far I've been playing around with it and it seems pretty nice

I drawing, some video games (I'm not a huge gamer tbh), music, and engaging in normal human activities... So uhh, hey guys :)

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 10:28 pm

Re: hey guys

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:45 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

We are a quiet but friendly community. Jump into any thread and someone is sure to respond. We are busier during events though.

Please come and visit my game threads and charity thread for a chance at extra feathers or past items as prizes. :grin:

If you beat my high score on doughnuts I will give you 1000 feathers or a rare item. You get feathers for playing games, 3 scores per game daily.

You also get feathers for posting ( except not if you double post).

Buy Lazarus shop items first or when they appear because they may never appear again!

Got a favorite color? Any pets? Favorite TV series?

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 9:28 pm

Postby beef » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:16 pm

lemon cheesecake
Thanks for the tips and welcome! I'll make sure to check out your threads
Also, for favorite colors, I like teals, blues, coralish, and grays. Tho I still like the other colors a lot. I don't really watch tv so I don't have a favorite show. I do have a cat though, he's just a regular gray cat :]

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 10:28 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:07 am

How can a cat just be "regular"??? Is he smokey gray? They are so sleek!

Forgot to mention you can fish in the fishing pond every 8 hours. There are backgrounds and the blue Ursus bear in the pond.
If you hatch your first pet let me know & I will gift you an immortality potion from the diamond shop.

Postby galled » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:02 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

I don't play games much either. I prefer simulators..

What kind of normal human activities do you do? With covid changing everything, I've not done much normal (can't really identify what's normal anymore today tbh) other than shopping and work.

Enjoy your time here!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Gingerale » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:51 am

Come get your welcome gift in my newbie thread!

You also can quest every 12 hours. The Sisters ask for quite a few items that you get from the fishing pond so make sure you go fishing every day.

If you can not do diamond currency there are a few members willing to exchange feather currency with you or trade for past items.

There are so many items you can have fun playing with your avatar for a long time!

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 8:28 pm

Postby MissAutumn » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:50 pm

Hi beef, welcome to Windlyn :)

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 4:28 am

Postby Gingerale » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:03 pm

There is a "spring cleaning event" going on so if you see a dust bunny or a splash of water then click on it for a free item!

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:30 pm

Hi beef, I'm late to say welcome but welcome to Windlyn! Love your ideas of fun and I love styling Avis too!

Return to Welcome Wagon