Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:13 am

Hi I'm ELLB! (For short)
How are you all and what's going on?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:42 am

Re: Hi

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:57 pm

Hello ELLB ! Welcome to Windlyn!

Have you figured out the site yet?
Fish every 8 hours in the fishing pond ( you get cool backgrounds & the elusive Ursus bear egg amongst other items for free).

Get 3 feathers daily for 3 scores per game (an easy way to make feathers).

Come visit the links in my avatar signature ()they show on the first post of the page) for a chance to earn extra feathers or past items.

We are having a heat wave right now ( typical for us at this time though) and the beaches are crowded so now that I am done work for the day, I am staying at home with my fans and cold drinks ... maybe even ice cream if it doesn't melt too fast! haha

how's it where you are?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:42 am

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:54 pm

Hi Lemon Cheesecake!!! :cheer: Thank you for welcoming me! Your Avi is so wonderful!

I gathered it is quite like a site I was on before (Gaia) except it is good. It is much easier to navigate through. I have tried to use the games but I guess I can retry again and it will work. I'm on my Android. But that sounds like a good deal and fun that game to get feathers, thank you. Cool backgrounds and free items yes please, WOOO!

YAY THANK YOU! I will come visit your avatar signature links!

Oh :shock: wow that is sad I can't do heat. :cry: I'm sorry it is not getting cooler with breezy weather. Ohh what other work do you do? That is a great idea after work to just chill with fans and chilled drinks, mmmhm. I have two fans here and just water too drink mainly. Other than that just sweet tea flavoring drops, tea, and coffee. I ran out of soda. What drinks you got? Ohh yes Ice cream!! What kind you have?

Over here, it is slightly warm still and a breeze kicks up now and then. It is safe to wear beanies now where I am.I have noisy neighbors in the apt I'm in they stomp around so much. I'm a basement dweller and it is nice and cool down here, just laying down and roaming around the web. Lol

I hope your ice cream don't melt too fast too.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:11 pm

It's cooling down now so I am going to go outside & give my plants a drink too. I've just been drinking water & powerade to keep hydrated... so far so good. I had ice coffee this morning instead of hot.

I have black raspberry chocolate ice cream and hazelnut ice cream. I'm not a plain vanilla or strawberry or chocolate flavor fan. I like mine to have a little flare... but I do not like add in's if I can get them without then all the better.

Do you have a favorite flavor of ice cream?

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:05 pm

WOOO! Awesome I'm glad to know thatand awww I love the plants! You are right, they do get quite thirsty. They will thrive and keep on thriving! What kind of plants do you grow? Yes those are the perfect go to drinks! My top favorites are water and powerade! Yes they do work always full proof! I LOVE ICE COFFEE!!!
MY favorite ice coffee is mocha and Taco Bell's cinnabon delights ice coffee! But I love honeydew boba! Sooo good!
Mmmm those are yummy flavors of ice cream! Yes flare is good to have with ice cream. Ahhh I understand yes. Mmmhm.

Yes I do, my favorites are cherry jubilee, twix ice cream, unicorn swirl, sherbert blend ice cream. I like cotton candy ice cream too! I also like cookies n cream and dulce de leche. Vietnamese coffee mochi ice cream is really good flavor to me too! I also like mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Postby Kalei » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:47 pm

Hi ELLB *waves* Nice to see a fellow newbie.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:42 am

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:01 pm

Kalei wrote:Hi ELLB *waves* Nice to see a fellow newbie.

Hi Kalei!! *Waves back* :cheer: A very great pleasure to meet you. We have quite the best community here, I love it!

Postby galled » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:23 pm

Hello ELLB!

Welcome! Glad to see you've settled in. I hope you feel at home shortly. Everyone is super-friendly, so I'm sure you'll have many new friends in no time! :)

Enjoy your rtime here!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:30 am

galled wrote:Hello ELLB!

Welcome! Glad to see you've settled in. I hope you feel at home shortly. Everyone is super-friendly, so I'm sure you'll have many new friends in no time! :)

Enjoy your rtime here!

Hi and thank you galled! :cheer:
Thank you for welcoming me here. Yes I do! You all are wonderful here.

Postby Gingerale » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:48 pm

Hello! Come visit my newbie thread for a welcome gift!

Yum! All those ice cream flavors are making me hungry! I have not tried the cinnamon coffee from Taco Bell. I have not eaten there in a long time. (I didn't even know they served flavored coffee!)

I got a moon back ground today in the fishing pond and today is the moon festival! I love it!

Have you gotten any back grounds from fishing yet, ELLB?

Return to Welcome Wagon