New here? Introduce yourself!

I am new here

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: I am new here

Postby Dylan » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:20 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:I'm on pretty well everyday but for some it is like a vacation spot.

There are so many items not in the shops anymore but that come up periodically in events or in the Lazarus shop during holidays.

MissAutumn made a thread where to find item guide, you can search for it under the forums tab <I'll look for it if you can't find it>

If you start an item wish or questing thread then when you roll a high # or win on my game threads then I look at your list to gift you a prize instead of feathers. But there are member run shops to purchase past items.

Thank you for the suggestion!

I think I'll do it the hard way and just save up enough feathers to purchase items.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 2:17 am

Postby Dylan » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:25 pm

(-o-) wrote:
Dylan wrote:Thank you for your reply!

I do plan on coming back hopefully every so often or daily because I do have a lot of freetime, this does seem like a fun site to talk to people on.

The things I like to do are: playing video games, watching movies, watching YouTube videos, going outside and hiking sometimes, I really love technology and I'm also obsessed with my computer! My favorite color is blue, since my eye color is actually blue itself.

What movie genres do you like? Have you watched any recently? Any favourites or recommendations? The latest movie I've seen is Marlowe and I tend to like comedy and whodunits.

Here is the link to the Windlyn Event Items Directory put together by MissAutumn.

Thank you for the Item Directory list!

I like horror and comedy movies, I do like a few chick flicks too. My favorites would have to be the Scream movies and TV show, Mean Girls, and I really like this movie called Odd Girl Out. I also am planning to watch a movie called Audition, which came out in 1999. Definitely not for kids! Haha.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 2:17 am

Postby (-o-) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:40 pm

I'm fine with super cheesy horror films like The Blob, but I scare too easily for other stuff. :cry:
I haven't watched Mean Girls nor heard of the other two shows. I'll try watching Odd Girl Out sometime. :smile: Hope your movie is enjoyable!

Np, look around and create a list of items you like. Don't forget to look in the shops too!

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 11:17 pm

ImageImage
ty Mouse

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:15 pm

Hi Dylan! Welcome!
Hope you are going to love your time back here.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 11:17 pm

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon