New here? Introduce yourself!

Beep Beep

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Beep Beep

Postby TheFellowsheep » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:22 pm

galled wrote:Hah, yes IIRC we got the turtles for free when my grandfather bought a few goldfish or something. Of course with the free turtles, we had to buy the turtle tank. I think back now it was some kind of "door buster" promotion to get you to buy the more expensive thing!

The funny part is one never thinks of turtles being fast so them making a run for it without anyone noticing. I guess we were not very observant in my house!

Have you ever seen a red striped snapping turtle run? It's wild how fast they are, and agile! What kind of goldfish did y'all get? I had a friend who got one of those big eyed black goldfish. That was a chill dude.

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 6:55 am

Postby galled » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm

Never seen one of those either. I'll have to youtube it!

I don't recall. I think it was a regular standard goldfish. I was really young (3 or 4 years old) and grandpa had a big tank with all kinds of fish.

Server Administrator

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 7:55 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:38 pm

If you have guppies they multiply like crazy... but they also eat their babies so you have to give the babies places to hide. Some really pretty color combinations though!

Postby TheFellowsheep » Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:58 pm

Maan, yeah, I recall a friend saying guppies took their tank over. They had to start giving away or culling the babies iirc. Had no idea guppies had more than various shades of brown tho! We had a couple of bettas when I was a kid, and that's when I realized fish had personalities haha.

Postby Osha » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:31 pm

Hnng that's really hard! My favorite dessert... Tiramisu? Black forest? Choco mousse? Coffee flavored ice cream? Or strawberry banana ice cream? Honestly can't choose huhu i'm mostly alright with just hazelnut iced latte xD

As for brunch, one can nevah go wrong with crispy egg with a runny center and add sriracha *chef's kiss*

How about youuu? Hehe

Postby TheFellowsheep » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:08 pm

Osha wrote:Hnng that's really hard! My favorite dessert... Tiramisu? Black forest? Choco mousse? Coffee flavored ice cream? Or strawberry banana ice cream? Honestly can't choose huhu i'm mostly alright with just hazelnut iced latte xD

As for brunch, one can nevah go wrong with crispy egg with a runny center and add sriracha *chef's kiss*

How about youuu? Hehe

So many good choices! Tiramisu is just ... So decadent. I've been dying to make it from scratch. My top dessert is definitely strawberry shortcake tho! Mmmm strawberries. :heart:

For brunch... I am similar! Crispy white, runny yolk for the egg w/ Sriracha.... And caramelized onions, cheese, and a meat on a bagel! Or if I'm feel extra fancy I'll use either a habanero sauce or gochujang. Nom.

Postby Osha » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:17 pm

Aaaa i want me some strawberry shortcake! Also been seeing those cream fruit sandwiches they make in japan, so mouth watering!

Your brunch is a must have :OOO

Postby JinMay » Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:31 pm

TheFellowsheep Aww thank you! I have been told once before that it's a show character name but I have no idea honestly. I'm glad you're enjoying the event.

My Discord
thebossrimi

Tell me who you are and we can be friends on there maybe? :heart:

Postby Vaughn Creighton » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:18 pm

TheFellowsheep wrote:

Vaughn Creighton Hello! Would you rather meet a giant talking house cat, or a giant talking leopard spotted gecko?

A late seeing this hahaha but I would choose a Giant House Cat a million times.. giant geckos BIG NO Godzilla. though I find yellow-spotted small geckos cute and its talking haha nice but that's it XD I do not want geckos at all.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:21 pm

mmm desserts ... I'd go for an iced hazelnut latte too ..I'm not one for runny eggs but lots of people do and I'd have to choose the house cat over the giant lizard.

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon