New here? Introduce yourself!

Hallå

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Hallå

Postby Diana » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:02 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! It's great to see another guy joining our ranks. haha.

Thanks for taking the time to join up!
If you have any questions or anything, feel free to PM Lime or myself, or post in the help and support forum!

Miss Dreavus wrote:Lol. It would be helpful if names of active users is also shown eh. o w o
I'm doing good! You?

There is!
In order to make the index page load faster, I chose to only list the staff members who are online on that page, but if you want to see everyone who is online (who decided to not be hidden):
Hover your mouse over "Community" in the header, and then click "Who's Online," or scroll to the bottom of the index page and click "Who's Online."

Mousy wrote: and they don't want my wallet. :lol:
well, your wallet would be nice... ;D

Site Admin

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 9:08 pm

Postby Turtle Sensei » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi there! Welcome to the site! Sorry I didn't say hi earlier! Been sick with a sinus infection and not chatting much. I was on Gaia back in the day too

Postby Turtle Sensei » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi there! Welcome to the site! Sorry I didn't say hi earlier! Been sick with a sinus infection and not chatting much. I was on Gaia back in the day too !! Also, ooh from Sweden?I'm from Germany originally. Permasans, Rheinland Pfalz to be exact!

Postby Bacokatt » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Turtle Sensei wrote:Hi there! Welcome to the site! Sorry I didn't say hi earlier! Been sick with a sinus infection and not chatting much. I was on Gaia back in the day too !! Also, ooh from Sweden?I'm from Germany originally. Permasans, Rheinland Pfalz to be exact!

Interesting! I used to speak German really well Aber Im diesem jahren mein deutsche ist nicht so gut.
I'd like to practice if you're ever interested. Except I'm using a tablet so it auto corrects every german word.
"Amber I'm diesel Jayden mein deutsche its night so gut."
Really irritating. But maybe my german is so bad that either sentence makes as much sense. :)

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 5:08 am

Metal is World
=O w O=

Postby Bacokatt » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Diana wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! It's great to see another guy joining our ranks. haha.

Thanks for taking the time to join up!
If you have any questions or anything, feel free to PM Lime or myself, or post in the help and support forum!

Miss Dreavus wrote:Lol. It would be helpful if names of active users is also shown eh. o w o
I'm doing good! You?

There is!
In order to make the index page load faster, I chose to only list the staff members who are online on that page, but if you want to see everyone who is online (who decided to not be hidden):
Hover your mouse over "Community" in the header, and then click "Who's Online," or scroll to the bottom of the index page and click "Who's Online."

Mousy wrote: and they don't want my wallet. :lol:
well, your wallet would be nice... ;D
Thank you! It's good to see an active responsible mod. :3

Postby Maro » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:10 pm

Oh and feel free to post anyvvhere! there's a lot of hangouts to post in and other places too! ^^

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 1:38 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Mousy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:23 pm

/tosses Diana her wallet.
If you find anything, let me know!
I accidentally went shopping today.
>.>
<.<

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 10:08 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Lime » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:00 am

Wow, two new people so fast! I'd like to extend a warm "welcome to Windlyn!"

I joined Gaia back in 2004 too, so I can completely empathize with what you're saying. It really makes me sad to see what it's become. I miss when it was a community. Now.. It just makes me disappointed and upset to see the road they went down. But they had a good run. It's nice to see someone coming by here though.

Like I tell everyone else, remember you can always PM Diana or myself if you have questions, or follow my signature to our Help/Support forum, OR if you need to get my attention you can use "@Lime" in a thread and tag me, and I'll answer when I can. :)

Again, welcome to Windlyn!

P.S. We don't want your wallets, only your love. <3

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 12:08 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Miss Dreavus » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:33 am

/gives everyone my love <33
Woot woot! This thread is fast! XD

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 12:08 pm

Hi! I'm Dreavus, your resident pokeman chick. I love making friends so feel free to add me <3

Postby Ryvvi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:51 am

/tips wallet out
piece of candy falls out
i too went shopping :(
/eats candy

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 3:08 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Miss Dreavus » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:57 am

I just got home from work!
Busy day busy day. x . x

Postby Ryvvi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:04 am

ugh me too ;-; work sucks
i wasnt even sposed to work today
/goes to nap

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 3:08 pm

Postby Miss Dreavus » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:11 am

Aww.
Work really sucks but we need monies. o n o
Have a good nap! :3

Postby Bacokatt » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:09 pm

/standing there disappointed with hand full of everyone's empty wallets
How is the Russian part of me supposed to live?

Postby Turtle Sensei » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:15 pm

Bacokatt wrote:
Turtle Sensei wrote:Hi there! Welcome to the site! Sorry I didn't say hi earlier! Been sick with a sinus infection and not chatting much. I was on Gaia back in the day too !! Also, ooh from Sweden?I'm from Germany originally. Permasans, Rheinland Pfalz to be exact!

Interesting! I used to speak German really well Aber Im diesem jahren mein deutsche ist nicht so gut.
I'd like to practice if you're ever interested. Except I'm using a tablet so it auto corrects every german word.
"Amber I'm diesel Jayden mein deutsche its night so gut."
Really irritating. But maybe my german is so bad that either sentence makes as much sense. :)

Lol! I'm on a tablet too! And my German is also horrible. I haven't been fluent since I was 5. But my accent still comes out from time to time. Especially when I'm sleepy and on words like Understand. In say Oonderstant. And I say ink on the end of words instead of ing.

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Wagon