New here? Introduce yourself!

Hi Windlyn! Nice to be here.

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Hi Windlyn! Nice to be here.

Postby AidanFoa » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:57 am

Lemon Cheesecake I dare say it is. And yes, lots of different plants and wildlife. This year we've had soooo many deers coming up just grazing around the house. They don't get too close but the yard is fairly large so sometimes they stand on the inside of it's ages and eat. Lots of different birds around too. ^^ Last summer we even saw eagles fly by above. They don't normally hang around this area, but I guess they had found somehwere to nest around here last year. It was pretty cool. :)

It does! Right after the username in brackets like [ mention this user ]. Very helpful. :D

Ah, I was wondering if that might be the case. That's good to know. ^^

Alright. That's very kind of you. I'll be sure to roll in the thread to test my luck, if I can't get the background this time around with my feathers :cheer:

Also, hope you're having a great day!

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 11:29 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:33 pm

Your avatar is so cute AidanFoa!

I love watching birds. I have some different ones than usual around my house this year it seems. More colorful ones.

I've got different plants blooming, maybe that is why?

Local time: Wed May 01, 2024 3:29 pm

Postby AidanFoa » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:08 pm

Lemon Cheesecake Aww thank you so much! ^^ Yours is really cool. :cheer:

Yeah, it's really nice. Ooh, that's exciting. What kind of birds do you usually get?
Maybe. I haven't even considered if like the flora can influence what birds come and go. That's interesting though!

I would like to be able to plant more bee and butterfly friendly plants around the house though, but I don't think my mom will agree to it. x)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:41 pm

You can put the flowers in pots maybe?

I watched an interesting show on hummingbirds, I learned a few things & the hummingbirds they showed were very colorful.

Postby AidanFoa » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:54 pm

Oh yeah! That's a good idea actually. I still have to run it by my mom, because she's a little particular about her garden aestethic, but it just might work.

Ooh nice. Yeah, hummingbirds are very colorful and cute. I don't think I can get them here (because I live in the wrong area of the world), but it is so cool to watch others' videos of them in their gardens. ^^

Postby galled » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:51 pm

I don't know if it's available in all countries, but this is THE Hummingbird documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc8oRjt7jpk

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby AidanFoa » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:07 am

Ooh! I took a look at the link and sadly it's not available in my country. Yet another reason that I should get a VPN i suppose. x) Thanks for the recommendation though. ^^

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:40 pm

There are actually a number of hummingbird documentaries so maybe one of them will work for you.

You must have something available in your country... the documentaries or even photo's are out there of birds.

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon