/swims away

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 10:05 am

Re: A newcomer appears!

Postby BunnyBoo » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Buh bye. Was nice to meet you.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 12:05 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:13 pm

Nope I am pretty sure mine was black because I looked at my intro post and Turtl'es pond a few times before I saw a friend with Green a few days later.

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Diana » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Hiya!
Welcome to Windlyn!

What a cute name~

You make MMD Models? That's awesome! Maybe you could show us some of your work somtime!

Sorry about the delayed emails. We have so many going out right now that email services are rate limiting us. We're working on fixing that problem...

I'm sure you'll be able to make many friends here, we've got a pretty awesome community who loves to have a chat!
If you ever have any questions, or need anything, feel free to PM me or a moderator, or post in the help and support forum.
Thanks for joining up!

Site Admin

Postby Maro » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Sorry I am so late I have no laptop today and can't be on mobile much. Darn usage fees. Anyways welcome to windlyn!

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 2:35 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby Maro » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Also the green names thing isn't new. Mine was green when i joined until i started to post. I joined bavk in march if i remember right.

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 2:35 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! I am sorry you had problems with the site, but it is still under development, so you need to have patience. especially when the server gets bogged down. Have fun with the different looks for your avatar, there are some new items that just arrived and more to come!

Postby Mika » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:58 am

I am January born~ Were you born early in Feb, or are you a Piscis?
Yes. I actually did really good on my friends cosplay. I suppose its because I was using her directly. But mine wasn't so good since I can't work on myself... And my friend is clueless in such things.

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby BunnyBoo » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Diana wrote:Hiya!
Welcome to Windlyn!

What a cute name~

You make MMD Models? That's awesome! Maybe you could show us some of your work somtime!

Sorry about the delayed emails. We have so many going out right now that email services are rate limiting us. We're working on fixing that problem...

I'm sure you'll be able to make many friends here, we've got a pretty awesome community who loves to have a chat!
If you ever have any questions, or need anything, feel free to PM me or a moderator, or post in the help and support forum.
Thanks for joining up!

Thank you very much. ^^ And yes I do make MMD models. I'm not the best as I still have lots to learn, but its been fun. I do actually have some things that I have posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=380
But most of it goes to my tumblr.

It's alright. I was just starting to think that it wasn't meant to be. xD I do hope that it will be fixed soon and won't be as much as a hassle for others.

Thank you once again. I shall keep that in mind. I know I'll probably have more questions.

Maro wrote:Sorry I am so late I have no laptop today and can't be on mobile much. Darn usage fees. Anyways welcome to windlyn!

You're fine, hun. I know how that can go. I don't typically use my desktop during the week as I'm tired when I get home. And my mobile seems to hate this site. It hates loading anything here for some reason. ;-;

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! I am sorry you had problems with the site, but it is still under development, so you need to have patience. especially when the server gets bogged down. Have fun with the different looks for your avatar, there are some new items that just arrived and more to come!

Since it took so long I kept thinking it was something I did wrong, so I figured nothing could be done. ^^; But yes I just saw the items. They look lovely.

Mika wrote:I am January born~ Were you born early in Feb, or are you a Piscis?
Yes. I actually did really good on my friends cosplay. I suppose its because I was using her directly. But mine wasn't so good since I can't work on myself... And my friend is clueless in such things.

Yes I was born in late Feb so I'm a Pisces. ^^
And that's awesome. I'm glad it turned out well. I am used to working with my own figure and was shocked when I worked on the star of the show's costumes and found out they fit her shapely. It was a nice feeling.

Postby Mika » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:43 pm

I don't think I could work on my own figure... I do much better seeing the visual all together... And I have no large mirrors, so I need a victim haha.

Postby BunnyBoo » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Mika wrote:I don't think I could work on my own figure... I do much better seeing the visual all together... And I have no large mirrors, so I need a victim haha.

Haha. I can understand that. I learned using myself and have a dressform that I got a few years ago for Christmas which helps out tons.

Postby npixelz » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:29 am

welcome here! ^^

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon