I guess I should doodle a few sushi pets for here :D

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:24 am

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Re: Wasabi! <3

Postby Mika » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:33 am

What!? No conventions where you live!? You poor deprived soul! They happen everywhere here. But I am just recently getting into major cosplaying. But it never hurts to dress up in cosplay when ever you want to. Like for instance, here you could always cosplay on Halloween. Or if you really just want to let it be known that you are serious about cosplay and don't care what other people think. Or if you find a photographer to help you take good pictures for your cosplay page. /rambles on and on/ ..... Yeah!
So what's up!?

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Blue Jay » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:18 am

Eccentric Prof haha just my singing she doesn't like. XD Awww that is cute that the dog feels left out. XD

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Eccentric Prof » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:22 am

Mika Are there like, special stores for cosplaying materials where you live? 'Causse I sure can cosplay on my own but I never find anything anywhere I can cosplay with :/
Yeah... Halloween... I'm too old for playing trick or treat without getting weird, whytheheckshouldIgiveyouanddeprivekids looks, but it's a good opportunity to cosplay! yay (^o^)/`

@Diana: That's a wonderful blog right there <3 Thanks! Gotta brush up on my sewing now xD or rather learn almost from scratch xP

@"Kitalpha Hart" I am so jealous of people with artistic talent :( I so want to be able to do pixel art but... let's just say my mouse-eye co-ordination isn't the best xD

@Blue Jay Aww :3
IKR! XD

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:54 am

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:01 am

iPad and stylus
And a lot of irritation
I've several doodles for possible items drawn already

Postby Mika » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:03 am

Well, as long as you have a fabric store and the willingness to learn how to sew.... Lol you can make a cosplay. But if that doesn't fit your fancy then you can always go online and order things... But they may not always fit.... But if its for weapons and such I have dabbled much in those, but plaster is a cheap and easy friend to use. Lol.
You don't necessarily have to go for the candy. Just dress up and get out there xD

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon