New here? Introduce yourself!

Ayeta ish here! owo

Moderator: Ryvvi

Ayeta ish here! owo

Postby Ayeta » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:29 pm

Hello folks! owo I'm Ayeta and I just joined in Windlyn. My buddy Blue Jay sent me here and I'm from Recolor.me myself. So I'm sorry if I'm not AS active in here than I am there x3 I just got a lot topics there to handle... :lol:

Well umm I should tell something about myself... owo... well um... I'm kinda old... (32 years old, YIKES! Dx) and I'm from Finland. Despite being male, I do usually use female avi base... :? I love to YouTube a lot (guess you can call me "YouTube-a-holic" ... xD) and I love to follow and watch Markiplier amongside with other big gamers x3... I'm gamer myself but um I'm not famous like Markiplier or anything... I just love gaming and anime and manga and music and~~~ to do a lot of stuff x3 and I like to voice act (no pro or anything ^^; ). I love generic italian food like pasta and lasagna and my other home country's cuisines x3... So um yeah... I kinda suck on introductions but there's SOMETHING about me -w- Ask me anything you wish if you want to know more!

Matta ne~! (^.^)/

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 3:35 pm

Re: Ayeta ish here! owo

Postby Blue Jay » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Hey Ayeta! Welcome to Windlyn Where The Gentle Breeze of Love blows over the budding seedlings of friendship! I'm glad you joined. I will set up a trade of stuff for you! :D

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 8:35 am

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Sanchicho » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:33 pm

Why hello there, welcome to Windlyn!
If you need any help you an post on the help/support forum or pm Diana, Lime or any mod.

What are some of your favorite games?

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 6:35 am

Postby Ayeta » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:33 pm

Blue Jay wrote:Hey Ayeta! Welcome to Windlyn Where The Gentle Breeze of Love blows over the budding seedlings of friendship! I'm glad you joined. I will set up a trade of stuff for you! :D

Thank you for the welcome buddy x3 i feel so nakie though D: i don't even have the base! XD :lol:

Postby Blue Jay » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:36 pm

Setting you up with a few trades! :D

Postby Ayeta » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:37 pm

Blue Jay wrote:Setting you up with a few trades! :D

Yay for trades xD
@Sanchicho: Thank you for the welcome :3 My favorite games... owo well that's hard to say but um Misao is one of them, then I love the game called "Nekopara Vol.1" and and "Pyrite Heart" and such. I'm really in love to visual novels so I love almost all sorts of visual novels x3 just to mention few :3

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Welcome to the site. (:

Postby Mika » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:05 am

Well hello there! I can see why you and Jay hit it off! You both like pasta! It great to have you with us.

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Ayeta » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:36 am

Hocus Pocus wrote:Welcome to the site. (:

Thank you so much Hocus Pocus! It's great to be here =3

Mika wrote:Well hello there! I can see why you and Jay hit it off! You both like pasta! It great to have you with us.

Haha! He likes pasta too? Awesome! XD It's great to be here, thank you so much for the welcome :)

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:13 am

Ayeta I'm a quarter Italian, a quarter English, a quarter Irish, and a quarter Hungarian but live in America! XD I was born and raised in America so I am an American but have those nationalities in my blood. I love pasta so much. o3o

Postby Mika » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Whoops. Looks like I let something slip xP

Postby Silverfire » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:04 pm

*waves* Hi there~ I'm kinda the resident lurker now.

Postby Ayeta » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Blue Jay wrote:Ayeta I'm a quarter Italian, a quarter English, a quarter Irish, and a quarter Hungarian but live in America! XD I was born and raised in America so I am an American but have those nationalities in my blood. I love pasta so much. o3o

Oh wow you have like 4 nationality! Dude that's awesome! Can you tell me something in Italian? :3

Mika wrote:Whoops. Looks like I let something slip xP

Eh? Slip what exactly? :D

Silverfire wrote:*waves* Hi there~ I'm kinda the resident lurker now.

*waves frantically* Hi there! And a lurker eh? That's cool! :D

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:55 pm

Haha Mika meant she let it slip that I love Pasta too! XD Also I can't speak a lick of any language besides American English. I know very little other languages. XD

Postby Turtle Sensei » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Hello there! Nice to meet another dude of Jay!

Local time: Mon May 20, 2024 6:35 am

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon