New here? Introduce yourself!

mmMMMNNnn hi.

Moderator: Ryvvi

mmMMMNNnn hi.

Postby Sheep » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:52 pm

Hello! Never really know what to write for those title things. Take it as you will.

Anyways, I'm Sheep! I've been on avatar sites since 2010, beginning with TinierMe...and since that closed, I've been hopping around looking for one to keep me occupied long-term like TM. I've been on Ernya, Gaia, Solia, Syn, and Goatlings, plus a few more. And now I'm on Windlyn! Gotta say that I love the avatars here, and after creeping browsing around the forums here, everyone seems pretty nice!

Um...about me! I'm into writing fiction ! I also like video games, but I'm kinda behind on the next-gen console stuff. I basically stick to the 3DS now. I used to be a HUUUUUUUGE anime/manga nerd, but now I only watch/read like one or two series a year. But I do kinda-sorta collect anime/video game figures, so I'm still a nerd?

So yeah! I'll shut up now, I always figure it's best to write longer introductions...y'know?

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 11:20 pm

Re: mmMMMNNnn hi.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:56 pm

Hello and welcome!

I used to be on TinierMe too!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:00 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! Looks like you have quite a few similar interests as others in the Windlyn community so have fun posting and building feathers cause there are always new items coming out!

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 9:20 pm

Postby Sanchicho » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:19 pm

Why hello there, welcome to Windlyn!
If you have any questions you can ask any mod or post in the Help/Support forum.
I play on 3DS too. What games do you play on your 3DS?

Postby Mousy » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Hey there! Welcome~
I love long intros. :D

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 10:20 pm

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Ka Lai » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:49 am

Hey Sheep! Are you Alexia/CreepersSheepers on Ernya, by chance? owo;;

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 3:20 pm

Postby Turtle Sensei » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:27 am

Hello and welcome Sheep! I am sending you an item that you missed. It's a sheep Plushie. O figure you'll love it lol

Postby Sheep » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:25 am

MonkeyGirl18 wrote:Hello and welcome!

I used to be on TinierMe too!

Thank you! I spent waaayyy too much time on TM back in the day, lol.

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! Looks like you have quite a few similar interests as others in the Windlyn community so have fun posting and building feathers cause there are always new items coming out!

Thank you for the welcome!

Sanchicho wrote:Why hello there, welcome to Windlyn!
If you have any questions you can ask any mod or post in the Help/Support forum.
I play on 3DS too. What games do you play on your 3DS?

Thank you! I like playing Pokemon, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Shin Megami Tensei IV! I used to play a LOT of Animal Crossing, but school happened and my town's probably a mess ;;;

Mousy wrote:Hey there! Welcome~
I love long intros. :D

Thanks! I always figure it's better than a "Hi I'm new" thing.

Ka Lai wrote:Hey Sheep! Are you Alexia/CreepersSheepers on Ernya, by chance? owo;;

I am not! I honestly don't even remember my username on Ernya, I used it very briefly after Tinierme closed, but moved on.

Turtle Sensei wrote:Hello and welcome Sheep! I am sending you an item that you missed. It's a sheep Plushie. O figure you'll love it lol

Thank you so much!! I love it!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:05 am

oh Turtle! A sheep for Sheep was very thoughtful!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:31 am

Sheep
Oh, believe me, you weren't the only one to spend so much time on there. I did too. Lol. Once I finally got some good items, though, they had to shut down. I got an item that was REALLY hard to get through a trade once. I miss their avis.

Postby Ka Lai » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Oh, darn. I thought for sure you would be. Anyhow, welcoem welcome. I only joined two days ago, so let's be newbies together. xD

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 3:20 pm

Postby Mika » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:40 pm

Hey there and welcome to Windlyn! I hope you will certainly come to stay here for a long time!

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Sheep » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 pm

MonkeyGirl18 wrote:Sheep
Oh, believe me, you weren't the only one to spend so much time on there. I did too. Lol. Once I finally got some good items, though, they had to shut down. I got an item that was REALLY hard to get through a trade once. I miss their avis.

YESSS, dear lord, I wasted two years of my life on that site. (And more money on it than I'm ever willing to admit. Fourteen/fifteen-year-old me NEEDED TO BE SLAAAAAPPED.) Their avis were so great.

Ka Lai wrote:Oh, darn. I thought for sure you would be. Anyhow, welcoem welcome. I only joined two days ago, so let's be newbies together. xD

nope, sorry! but yes, newbs together!!

Mika wrote:Hey there and welcome to Windlyn! I hope you will certainly come to stay here for a long time!

Thanks a lot! I hope so too.

Postby Sanchicho » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:37 pm

Sheep wrote:Thank you! I like playing Pokemon, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Shin Megami Tensei IV! I used to play a LOT of Animal Crossing, but school happened and my town's probably a mess ;;;

I play Pokemon. I haven't gotten all the megastones in Alpha Sapphire yet. I want Animal Crossing. It looks so fun.

Postby Sheep » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Sanchicho wrote:
Sheep wrote:Thank you! I like playing Pokemon, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Shin Megami Tensei IV! I used to play a LOT of Animal Crossing, but school happened and my town's probably a mess ;;;

I play Pokemon. I haven't gotten all the megastones in Alpha Sapphire yet. I want Animal Crossing. It looks so fun.

I haven't gotten all the megastones in ORAS either. In fact, I haven't even finished the Delta Episode yet, and I got the games on release date! I've kinda been taking the whole journey pretty slowly.

I love Animal Crossing, but the real-time dynamics kinda wear me out, because I feel like I have to play like every day or so! (And instead I leave my town to rot 10/12 months a year, only returning to it in the summer...) I'd definitely recommend it though!

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon