New here? Introduce yourself!

mmMMMNNnn hi.

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: mmMMMNNnn hi.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:40 pm

I never spent money on TinierMe. I'm just glad that whoever made the dreamself.me site kept it up. At least I can go back and remember the goold ol' days, lol.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 12:36 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:45 am

Hello and welcome to Windlyn where the gentle breeze of love blows over the budding seedlings of friendship

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Sheep » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:18 pm

MonkeyGirl18 wrote:I never spent money on TinierMe. I'm just glad that whoever made the dreamself.me site kept it up. At least I can go back and remember the goold ol' days, lol.

Oh, gosh, you were smart lol! I would load all my Christmas/birthday money onto a card and spend it on GCoins! Dreamself.me gives me major nostalgia, jeez. There were so many items that I loved.

Blue Jay wrote:Hello and welcome to Windlyn where the gentle breeze of love blows over the budding seedlings of friendship

Thank you for the welcome!

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Your welcome! I'm gald you were able to snag a sheep item seems fitting for you to have one! :) Man I'm Green today but need to go back to Blue tomorrow. I feel so not me when I'm not wearing Blue. XD

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Sheep
I wanted to. I told myself I would start buying gcoins when I get my own money and stuff. Lol. Plus, those TinierMe cards they started were in stores I didn't have in my town so I couldn't get them.

Postby Sheep » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:04 pm

Blue Jay wrote:Your welcome! I'm gald you were able to snag a sheep item seems fitting for you to have one! :) Man I'm Green today but need to go back to Blue tomorrow. I feel so not me when I'm not wearing Blue. XD

Turtle Sensei actually gifted it to me, it's very cute!
The green must not've lasted long, as you've already changed back to blue! Blue happens to be my favorite color.

MonkeyGirl18 wrote:Sheep
I wanted to. I told myself I would start buying gcoins when I get my own money and stuff. Lol. Plus, those TinierMe cards they started were in stores I didn't have in my town so I couldn't get them.

I actually never had a TinierMe card! surprisingly. I'd buy Rixxty (or however it's spelled) or Visa gift cards. Though you were the real winner in the end. lol, the odds became super unfair especially in 2012.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:07 pm

what! i missed seeing Blue Jay in green!?!?!!?

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 10:36 am

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon