New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello;3

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Hello;3

Postby |M|esh » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:57 am

Lemon Cheesecake Oh, I'm pretty awful too at almost every sport- I imagine it must be quite amusing seeing me mess up the easiest of skills and get exhausted far, far too quickly;3 ^^I'm no good at volleyball either U.U

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 9:25 am

Postby ShiroGEM » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:18 am

My favourite is probably Princess Mononoke or When Marnie Was There. Ahh I hope you enjoy it. :3 For Tonarii wa Kaibutsu-kun, not yet, is it good? Pandora Hearts has an anime? Ohh okay I will~
Watashi ga Motete Dousunda is a shoujo manga I think so I'm not sure if you'll like it. It's by Junk though~

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 5:25 pm

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby |M|esh » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:19 am

ShiroGEM Aaa Princess Mononoke is one of my favourites too~ I love that one;3 Oh? I haven't seen When Marnie Was There, but it looks really cute Q.Q I'll have to persuade my dad to buy it;3
Mmmm, I enjoyed Tonarii wa Kaibutsu-kun, and if you like the characters I think you'll enjoy it- it's a slice of life/school romance thing, you'll get a feel for it if you watch the first episode.
Yeah~ The Pandora Hearts anime aired back in 2009.
^^I've started reading Watashi ga Motete Dousunda~ Just finished chapter 8? The one where they go to comiket. I'm really enjoying it so far~

Postby ShiroGEM » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:43 am

Would totally marry Ashitaka //slapped/
I watched in the cinema but I'm gonna warn you, it's really sad. I cried like 5 times. xD
Oohh okay~
That's old.. (kind of)
Ooh nice. :D Who do you ship main character with?

Postby |M|esh » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:38 pm

Gosh Ashitaka is perf though<3 Who wouldn't marry him?
Hoho I'll look forward to having tears stream from my face~
Ohhhhh that's HARD. If you ask me so suddenly, how could I pick just one to ship her with?
Hmmmm. Probably not Shinomiya, and I think I'd put Igarashi over Nanashima. I'm not really sure about Mitsumi. On one hand, I totally ship it, but on the other hand!?!?!? Idk. Also Nishina is a total wild card that I'm not sure how to feel about. It almost feels wrong to have a harem of pretty boys and then go for the one girl, but maybe that's why it would work? Hmmm. It's very hard. I need to think about it¬_¬ Isn't the whole point of a harem, that you don't have to choose at all? Who do you ship her with? ((Also I think I'm up to date, if chapter 26 the last one translated right now?))

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:45 am

He's the perfect waifu //shot/ I don't know, probably people who haven't watched the movie. xD
Prepare the tissues. >A> Oh yea, I got the art book for the movie a few days ago, everything is just, beautiful.
LOL, well I'm really bad with names... *googles*
The point of the harem is so you can choose one for yourself. *stabbed* :D Just kidding, I ship Mutsumi with Kae. I don't see how it feels wrong to be honest. If Mutsumi didn't make it, I guess Igarashi would be nice two, he's my second favourite.
I haven't read chapter 26 yet ahhhh will do that now. o-o

Previous

Return to Welcome Wagon