New here? Introduce yourself!

Hi!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hi!

Postby Dragon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:55 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Dragon :heart:

My friend Hero persuaded me to join the website just over a while ago.

Nice to meet you all! :cheer:

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 12:58 pm

Re: Hi!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Welcome to Windlyn Dragon. You are welcome to check out my threads and I always like building my feather currency posting in the game threads if you want to join in.

Do you have any favorite hobbies? Is your favorite color red?

Postby Dragon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Oh that would be wonderful! Thank you, Lemon Cheesecake c:

I like to read and watch a lot of movies. And yes, My favourite colour is red <3
What's yours? Any hobbies?

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Hello!

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 2:58 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:15 pm

my favorite color is Green! I have quite a few hobbies, crafts and such, planting,watching movies, playing games.....

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:23 pm

I have an extra red bunny dress if you'd like it. Here's a link to a pic of what it looks like.

/images/avvie/thumbnails/2_628_thumb.png

Postby Dragon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Lemon Cheesecake Thank you so much! That's awesome! When you say planting, do you mean you have a garden? I love flowers and herbs :heart: That is so cool!

MonkeyGirl18 Thank you for the offer! Lemon Cheesecake send me one already, but thank you so much! Nice to meet you too! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Just thought I'd ask in case.
Hope you like it here, and if I find anything else I have extra of, I'll let you know. :)

Postby Sanchicho » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi Dragon, welcome to Windlyn!
I like dragons. Especially the ones in Skyrim.

I hope you'll like it here.
If you have any questions feel free to ask any mood or post on the Help/Support forum.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Dragon: Right now I have mostly drought resistant flowers but my roses are bearing up despite the lack of water. I like to grow a garden but opted out this year. Generally the gophers get the veggies in the ground and I haven't had much success planting veggies in planter's. If it isn't the gophers its the squirrels and bunnies! sigh

Postby galled » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Hi, Dragon!

Welcome to Windlyn! Nice to meet you!

What is/are your favorite movies?

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Dragon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:21 pm

MonkeyGirl18 You are wonderful :heart: Thank you so much! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sanchicho Thank you! I love love love dragons! And Skyrim dragons are really cool :heart:

Lemon Cheesecake That sounds amazing to be honest :heart: I wish I had a green thumb, but every thing I try to grow dies on me, plantwise, that is. I've never seen a gopher before! And I saw my first squirrel 2 years ago :strain: And bunnies are adorable. Good luck with your plants :heart: :grin:

galled Thank you, Galled! Nice to meet you too! :heart: Right now, my favourite movies are The Grand Budapest Hotel (and anything Wes Anderson, honestly), Donnie Darko, Him... I could go on forever. I mostly worship Stanley Kubrick, and any director with exquisite aesthetics or plot. :heart:

What about you? What is/are your favourite movies? :cheer:

Postby galled » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:04 am

I haven't really been a fan of Wes Anderson's work (I love the quirkiness and photography since his earliest films), but I loved THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL. LIFE OF PI is very similar, but GPH is a masterpiece.

I have so many favorites. :) A short list (BACK TO THE FUTURE series, INDIANA JONES series, the usual suspects I suppose).

I love Kubrick too! Diana doesn't get him, as much as I try... well, she gets him, but doesn't like his style. But he's done so many different genres, right? LOL

Other directors, Hitchcock was amazing. Coppola, wow, I don't want to over-occupy your intro thread! We can chat more in movie thread. :)

Server Administrator

Postby Dragon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:18 am

galled EEEEEK :cheer: YES! I haven't seen Life of Pi yet, but I read the book back in 2009ish (wow that was waaaaay back...) I should probably watch the movie though...

Ugh, I love Back to the Future! I haven't seen the whole Indiana Jones series, so I can't really tell.

Kubrick :cheer: Hitchcock :cheer: and I love Coppola too!

I've also become obsessed with the Before Trilogy (Before Sunrise being my favourite)...

I watch a lot of movies :heart: And yes, let's take this to the movie thread :heart: you're not over-occupying though :heart:

Postby I Shall Engrave » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:02 am

Hey, Dragon! Welcome to Windlyn! *shakes hand*

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 11:58 am

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon