Lost? Need help? Ask anything here.

feathers?

feathers?

Postby Karlee » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:08 am

how do i earn feathers? also, can you sell items after purchasing them?

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm

Re: feathers?

Postby Lianna » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:25 am

Posting
Submitting game scores
Giveaways

Once Apawn A Time for selling items

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm

Sup nerds check my main if you want my attention

Re: feathers?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:42 pm

Welcome Karlee! You found us at a great time!

Lianna is right: posting gives you feathers, some more then others, once you post it will tell you how many you earned.

Check out the game links in my signature, I have dice game roll where you can earn feathers and sometimes some of the other members do too - so check out all the game threads on the forum page.

Get feathers in the game room, earn feathers for 3 scores each game every day. The ransacked room is the quickest and easiest. Beat my high score on doughnuts and let me know and I will give you 500 feathers.

You can get free items from the charities ( we generally have them listed in our signatures, or check the newbie section on the forums page).

You can sell items to the pawn shop but I recommend holding on to them. Any items in the Lazarus shop can become rare and sell to a new member for more, the fishing pond items are used to fulfill quests and event items often never appear in the Lazarus shop so they get to be extremely rare (plus we do trade offs for event items too). Check out the yard sales if you want to trade.

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm

Return to Help/Support