Lost? Need help? Ask anything here.

Locating Certain Item Images

Locating Certain Item Images

Postby Valentine Strange » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:17 pm

I'm trying to make a questing items thread and I can't locate certain item images. I'm still looking through both Yard Sale and Fashion Show forums, but some are being a little tricky.
I'm looking for:
this one item that looks like a sheep plushy image
Doll Skin images
most likely old Halloween items
skin images in general

I found images for 2016 and 2014 Halloween so I got those already. So images in between 2014 and 2016 and also need 2017 ones. (if there was one for 2017)

So if you could just point me in the right direction by either posting a link to the page or telling me exactly where to find the page that would be great. I found the 2014 stuff in the wiki which doesn't seem to be updated. Note, I'm still looking myself also so if I do not reply back to this in a timely manner I might have found something and am trying to add it to my quest thread.

Thanks in advance.

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:42 am

Re: Locating Certain Item Images

Postby Valentine Strange » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:37 pm

I'm a derp.
I just found a master list. Never mind. Bye. *crawls into box of embarrassment*

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:42 am

Re: Locating Certain Item Images

Postby Diana » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:46 am

Haha! Glad you found it :)
Item lists for events are posted in the Fashion Show forum. Most of them have "Guide" in the title, so you can filter out the avatar-related threads by searching.

IIRC:
The Bafloof plushies are from a CNY mini-event.
Dolled-up skins are from Novalia 2015(6?) The sunburn skins are from a summer event (I think 2015?). All the other skins are from various halloween events.

Good luck!

Site Admin

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:42 am

Return to Help/Support