Lost? Need help? Ask anything here.

GAIA?

GAIA?

Postby npixelz » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:49 am

is anyone on Gaia? I have friends there and I forgot my password! I want to bring them here! PLEASE HELP!

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:11 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Re: GAIA?

Postby Hocus Pocus » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:59 am

I'm there, I don't post much though. lol

Postby npixelz » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:04 am

Hocus Pocus wrote:I'm there, I don't post much though. lol

thanks for responding, I forgot my password but someone just suggested to me to click 'forgot password' and they'll send an e-mail. so problem migt be solved. and if not, someone said they'd go on and find my friends for me! so thank you for responding. let's chat! ^^

Postby Lime » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Hello, glad to hear you'd like to bring some friends over!

Although just a few things! You posted this thread in Hangouts, when we have a Help/Support thread for questions that need answering. So if you ever need help again, you can follow the link in my signature or click this link and make a thread there and one of our staff will help you! I'm going to move this thread for you, but try to be mindful of where you post next time. :) Thanks!

Also- This also doesn't fall under our jurisdiction however, because it's asking for help with another site we have nothing to do with. I would suggest you try the 'Forget Password' option on their login screen, and follow the email directions they provide you. Otherwise, try contacting their staff! Good luck!

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:11 am

it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku

Postby npixelz » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:57 am

Lime wrote:Hello, glad to hear you'd like to bring some friends over!

Although just a few things! You posted this thread in Hangouts, when we have a Help/Support thread for questions that need answering. So if you ever need help again, you can follow the link in my signature or click this link and make a thread there and one of our staff will help you! I'm going to move this thread for you, but try to be mindful of where you post next time. :) Thanks!

Also- This also doesn't fall under our jurisdiction however, because it's asking for help with another site we have nothing to do with. I would suggest you try the 'Forget Password' option on their login screen, and follow the email directions they provide you. Otherwise, try contacting their staff! Good luck!

thank you, i didn't realize. someone also suggested to try the forget password thing and I did and got on! I've pmd them and am waiting for reply. thank you. sorry.

Return to Help/Support