Lost? Need help? Ask anything here.

(got an answer)

(got an answer)

Postby Madoka » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:30 pm

I keep getting notifications when someone posts in a forum and it's really annoying.
Is there anyway to turn this crap off?

Thanks for the answer
really hope they put it up soon.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:31 pm

"Some people came in your life as blessings, others come in your life as lessons."

Re: How does one turn off notifications

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:33 pm

First off Welcome to Windlyn where the gentle breeze of love blows over the budding seedlings of friendship.

Diana and Lime are working on a way to take this out and switch it to threads that you subscribe to. However at this time there isn't a way to turn it off. You can just hit clear all and it clears out all the threads. If you posted in any thread you can look at My Posts and it will show you only the ones you posted in.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:31 pm

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Madoka » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Blue Jay wrote:First off Welcome to Windlyn where the gentle breeze of love blows over the budding seedlings of friendship.

Diana and Lime are working on a way to take this out and switch it to threads that you subscribe to. However at this time there isn't a way to turn it off. You can just hit clear all and it clears out all the threads. If you posted in any thread you can look at My Posts and it will show you only the ones you posted in.

Thank you.
That sucks there isn't a way yet.
I hope they finish it soon then.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:31 pm

Postby Lime » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Hey, sorry about that.

Currently the notifications are like that because in the beginning we only had a handful of users, so it was really handy to see where people were posting and to keep up to date. Windlyn has grown way faster than we ever anticipated, and some things we haven't gotten around to changing or fixing yet to better accommodate a large amount of users. :)

It's definitely on our list of things to change- but we are in Alpha, so it's a work in progress. Other things have just taken precedence right now. But it will be different in the future! Hope this helps!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:31 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Re: (got an answer)

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Your welcome glad I could help! :)

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:31 pm