Lost? Need help? Ask anything here.

Mules

Mules

Postby Koru » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:29 pm

I know it says in another thread that mules are allowed, which is why this account exists.
But I don't think it's been specified anywhere yet about the specific rules with mule accounts?

Like how many can we have? I only want this one, but it's good to know just in case, cause on other sites I have had extra mules for event threads and such.

Can your mule post in the same thread as your main? The obvious rule would be it can't be just your mule and main posting back and forth (that'd be silly). But is it considered double posting to post your mule directly after your main account's post?
For example, to say "Oh hey by the way, this is my mule, I'll be responding from here for a bit to gather feathers for him!"

I should have asked this before I did it, but is it ok to gift your mule or main account from your mule?
I don't wish to feed feathers to my main, but I had gifted mystery box items to my main to try and get something specific I wanted. I didn't think it through until after that mayyyybe it was considered cheating and a no-no.
I wont do it again if that's the case ;v;

Thanks, sorry if these rules are in an obvious spot somewhere that I missed

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:47 am

Re: Mules

Postby Zombie Bunny » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:58 pm

There is no hard limit to the number of mules, but keep it reasonable please. Like you said, sitting around having conversations with yourself is no good (and possibly considered psychotic in 28 states!), though there’s no problem with posting in the same thread (or doing something like you described to let people know it’s you).

As for gifting yourself, it isn't against any rules. However, it is kind of defeating the purpose of the event (and really the whole feature to spread the love, right?). It would be pretty disappointing if everyone just did that. There are threads set up specifically for gifting, if you’re having trouble finding people to swap gifts with you. All you have to do is post and gift the person above you, then the next person will gift you!

There really isn’t or won’t be trouble, as long as you follow Windlyn’s ToS with each account (which is basic, common netiquette so it shouldn’t be a problem).
Thanks for asking first though, we appreciate it!

Image Image Image

Re: Mules

Postby Koru » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:31 am

Yeah literally my point of having this mule is cause Koru is an OC of mine I wanted to play with XD

I know the gifting thing defeats the purpose of the event, but I was just hardly getting gifts and I knew the odds for the item I wanted was really low. And I could use the excess for giveaways in future event threads or just to have more in the community. So just felt like a good idea ♥

Return to Help/Support